Anyma Phi

Less than €2,000 to go to unlock the software editor … only 5 pledges at €399 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was also expecting that a hardware physical-modelling synth would appear soon, after the success of MI and Plonk.

An early adopter pledge level just opened up, that’s not the absolute top discount but still 50 euros below regular. You can grab it or switch your existing regular pledge to it and save some money. I doubt it will be around very long.

ADDED: Gone.
ADDED: Back.
ADDED: Gone again.

1 Like

Haha, I rushed and then discovered that was the level I was already on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll PM you if I see any super early bird’s come flying in.

This isn’t the hottest KS i’ve ever seen, they’re on the edge to not make the second stretch, but i really believe i will have a lot of fun with this, and use it regularly, and that this product has legs and will sell as a long term thing.

1 Like

Enough pledged now to unlock the stretch goal of software editor.

Nice Xmas present :slight_smile:

Besides locking in for the editor they also set levels for next two stretch goals:

• 70K for memory expansion – there is an outside chance for hitting this in last minute rush.
  • 80K for microtuning – probably impossible but possible later as a firmware release if there is enough memory storage for it.

Also possible later if this becomes a regular product might be a firmware release with additional modules.

There a little less than five days left.

Less than a day left.

Well maybe, many KS projects decide to jump straight over to pre-order, with a discount off regular price, immediately after the funding period ends. That might be an option but the discount may be less. And that won’t count toward stretch goals. They’re about 9 pledges short now of the memory increase stretch.

This also is the last chance to jump ship if you already pledged and change your mind.

Hi there.

We may well decide to unlock the memory stretch goal even if 70k is not reached, so this would be our new year gift …

Aodyo Team

11 Likes

Times up. The baton gets passed. €67,650 was pledged.

I never saw it before but KS puts fireworks up on the screen after the time runs out.

Best to all the people at Aodyo. Speaking just for myself, but for me good beats fast in the development of something new.

3 Likes

Hi Hurolura. I just got the update that you are indeed unlocking the Extended Memory stretch goal ! Good to hear, i know this will make a big difference with the Anyma Phi now and into the future.

1 Like

This will add us a little more work and cost on our side but will indeed allow us to make further enhancements easier (for example beside the preset memory extension, we would also have space to store micro tuning tables).

9 Likes

What inspires me towards this is the many great oscillators for NTS-1, e.g. https://youtu.be/nPDrNMVLshc

1 Like

For anyone who might have missed it (like i did) there is a list of all the modules (that is sound sources/oscillators, effects, and modulators) that likely will be in the first release, and some modules that are possible in the future.

This list, which is quite long, really helps me understand better how i will be able to use the Anyma Phi.

Notable in the “possible” list are several things of particular note to me. This includes brass, sub-oscillators, various wavetable oscillators (!), many filters, plus comb and formant filters, a flanger, a compressor, and an envelope follower.

I didn’t know about the possibility for the wavetable oscillators. That will be a nice addition to this, depending of course on the waves that are a part of it. The formant filter also really interests me. Actually i’m quite excited to see the whole list.

ADDED: Anyone care to add some wish-list request ideas ?

4 Likes

Sound-design is going to be a full-time job with this :smiley:

3 Likes

Good list!

1 Like

Oh man, I didn’t see that list. Advanced brass model :drooling_face:

1 Like

Here’s what Aodyo said about including the “possible” modules from this list. We, of course, never got to the module expansion stretch goal level.

Highlighted modules were what we had in mind for the module expansion stretch goal. That said we will do our best to provide some of them (but probably not all) for the Anyma Phi shipping. Other are on the roadmap for later firmware upgrade.

So we may see the advanced brass model, or a formant filter, or a wavetable oscillator, and on down the list, right away with the first release.

1 Like

Good news — Two updates now in less than a week.
(Go to their K.S. page if you didn’t get the emails.)

First the pictures and info on the metal housing.
Now a report with pictures on the PCBs they received for review before order.

They’ve got 192 orders to fill, which is a lot from one perspective, but also not an overwhelming project either — a good place to be while resolving those startup sort of gotchas.

Hopefully we get an update on the software side of things too. I like this sort of update, short and to the point, so it doesn’t take them a lot of time, but still often enough to keep everyone’s interest piqued.

3 Likes

There’s more than one comment on this video saying the the demoed device sounds polyphonic, but it is claimed to be monophonic (I think). No comment from the developers as yet. I wonder what’s going on ?

1 Like