Analog Rytm MKII is now shipping

The colour puts me off so much on the MK2s.
:broken_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah. The Analogs are too big and all the MKIIs box buttons make it even boxier.

Still, if I were doing it again, I’d totally pick it up…

Maybe? While MKI prices are what they are? :thinking:

I stream all channels from my AR MKI at 16 bit via USB on the regular. This message seems to indicate the newer boxes have greater bandwidth.

Wait! Where is the Cuckoo’s video about Rytm mk2??

1 Like

Once they’ve been black, there’s no going back :wink:

Who did the finger drumming in the product video? That wasn’t Cenk.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not in the firmware the “influencers” got on their machines and it will be in the one that’s shipped.

The addition of the DT-like sampler is what makes this for me. What a package you’ve got in that AR2 box.

We’d hope so, otherwise Elektron really need to add a note to that video.

Does it come with the firmware the AR MK2 ships with?

I don’t think i have ever been in love with a machine except with the AR Mk1 but the Mk2 is eyeballin’ me… I owned a DT for a while and it was addictive but didn’t beat the charme of the AR to me so she had to go. I like to sit down with one machine and this seems a ‘best-of-both-worlds’ typ a deal but being an early DT adopter, wading thru bugs and seeing the price crash the way it did i’m gonna wait this one out…

2 Likes

FFS … GASing hard now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Before it was announced i was hey cool if it’s December it’s December but now i have read that… i’m now completely a child with a gigantic impatience !

:japanese_goblin: so impatient that i sent the news to the shop where i pre-ordered and told them : hey i trust you to let me inform and as fast as it’s received, please test one and send me ASAP hahaha

not sure to be able to sleep any :cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e:
until i get it in my hands. :fist_right:
----------------------------- :level_slider:

Following

2 VCOs that I expect from the synth name to be tuneable independently + one single cycle wave = fat 3 voices patches.

Now I’m really gonna start having wet dreams about a 2nd LFO… :wink:

2 Likes

Possibilities will be endless combining this with resampling. Not to bothered about another LFO as you can plock the one there is which greatly enhances it’s versatility.

1 Like

Can’t wait to make Layering on Two voices, Eqing/filter, shape… resample. Move to the Sample Layer on the Synth voice. Great Layering Done, without the computer. (Free the TEMP voice Yup) No weird frequency clash now

A new drum model??! :kissing_heart:
Love you guys!

1 Like

This beast looks amazing…

(Do you think that triggered recording will be possible? That is something that the Digitakt can’t do, and it seems like a missed opportunity to me. Triggered recording would enable easy on-the-fly resampling!)

3 Likes

No.

1 Like