Analog Rytm MKII is now shipping

Ah, ok. Bold move, Elektron, to showcase a new synth engine in the in-house feature video, but not ship it with the firmware :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can say that again!

I guess people who complain about sample transfer speed can now sample in direct and it’s instant in the machine :stuck_out_tongue: so cool …

3 Likes

oh god i can’t take it.

overtime it is!

3 Likes

Cool that the MK1 also gets the new synth. I was hoping for a full clone of the Digitakt in the MK2 which seems not to have happened and that’s o.k (no complaint). I already have a RYTM and think I’ll do a ‘sideways’ upgrade by adding the Digitakt. Cool beans.

and the prices of mki units around the world plummet…welcome the rytm mkii!

Theres so much about these new machines that feels like a lot less of a hassle than the old ones. Configurationless OB sounds like butter.

I cant afford them, but im very greatful for the new sunth engine. Man, i would kill for the q perf on Mk1. Big ups :slight_smile:

@Elektron when can we expect the OS update for the new synth engine? And thanks!!!

1 Like

Ok, so can we now please have a proper sample uploader for the MK1 ???

1 Like

hahahahahahahhahah <3

Well done, Elektron! Now I have to save money again in order to buy the new RYTM. Oh and Cenk is awesome!

1 Like

I’m excited but so where is OS 1.32 then for us MK1 users? Surely its done if Mk2 is shipping. I cannot wait any longer

1 Like

whoo cool a lot of synth engine on this box :grinning:

Configuration-less USB audio streaming of all available channels simultaneously at maximum quality‡

‡ Only for high-speed USB products (currently Analog Heat, Digitakt, Analog Four MKII and Analog Rytm MKII).

I think it will works at mid quality e.g. 16 bit not maximum quality 24 bit

Well, a lot of people incl. myself cannot get it to work without glitches even at 16bit and not even using all the channels.

£1499 for MK2, a 50% increase on MK1. Who is nuts to ‘upgrade’ at that price. Is it really 50% better?

2 Likes

I must say, showing off the new synth engine on the promotional video while shipping the units without it looks like false advertising.

1 Like

It is a massive disappointment. I see no need for the added sampling capability, especially since they have announced a decent sample transfer app. Elektron gear is expensive, guess it comes with not having stuff made in China.

ditto, i actually downgraded…sold my AR shortly after getting a DT…bought a couple of drum modules instead.

1 Like