Analog Keys gig bag?

Yeah I hear you. I want a proper bag too. I’ve tried the prototype. I like it.

1 Like

Yeah I hear you. I want a proper bag too. I’ve tried the prototype. I like it.[/quote]
nice, thanks

I went to the HQ today and picked up an Analog Keys :joy: This is my first elektron product and I’m super stoked.

I asked about the gig bag and they told me it’ll be available in two months.

1 Like

i love my Keys

thank you for the information about the gig bag. I really need one, I am looking forward.

I just pulled the trigger on this for ~$215 on musician’s friend

Gator G-MIX 20X30 - 20" x 30" x 6" ATA Mixer Case

the elektron is 12"x26"x3,
The case has 1" padding already, so it’s really 18" x 28" x 4", so I will need to add another inch of foam on each side, and I will probably make a 6" compartment for cables etc. I like this one because unlike the 49 key cases it’s much shorter.

I started to use my back pack

http://www.bever.nl/bach-day-dream-3-rugzak-1232c40054

it works pretty well, and doesn’t look like "I have my expensive toys with me’.

How are the Elektron bags? Would you recommend them? Are they leather or pleather maybe?

Nothing new about the Elektron ´s gigbag ?

Rien de neuf concernant le sac Elektron ?

Not directly related, but does anyone know of a suitable dust cover for the Analog Keys? Something that would fit the synth properly and cover it when it is not in use. It would be nice if Elektron made one, but it seems there is none available.

I use simple clothes I cut out the right size. One can sew the ends so it neatly fits around the corners. The best point about this is, they are washable (add some spare room for shrinking though). If you get a nice black fabric it will also look quite classic.

As dust cover, I use black stretch fabric (purchased in fabric shop, you know for people making their own clothes, curtains, etc…), and my mother (former stylist, she helped a little bit ;)- sewn all this into custom fit dust covers for all my gear.

Watching paint dry is more fun than waiting for this bag!

At least it’s now semi-officially announced on their instagram page:

I would never buy a travel bag that advertised “Elektron” for fear of theft, etc…I’d look for one that fits from Behringer or some similar logo… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i don’t like it to be a walking billboard
especially not when it shows the value of what you’re carrying

when can I buy one?

De wouzer

when can I buy one?

Hah, changed your mind quick! :wink:
Although I agree, I don’t like to make it too obvious I’m carrying £££££ through the streets, especially when you’re leaving clubs late an night.

From reading the interior dimension specs, this one might be pretty close to perfect:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1076838-REG/skb_1skb_sc2714_dj_keyboard_controller_soft_case.html

if you cannot take this bag with you on a plane (as hand luggage), this can create some problems

Based on user lavender’s recommendation earlier in the thread picked up this case. It’s well over $100 cheaper then the gig bag and has firm foam lining. The AK fits perfectly (itght but not too tight) inside on the top and bottom with about 4-5 inches of clearance on the side for cables (or a small box to hold something else) when you place the keyboard flush with one of the sides.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063OSII8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The price seems to change on it. I got it for $58 a few weeks ago and I’ve seen it up to around $70.