Analog Four MKII out now!

Holy Toledo. Just stop it. I cannot afford the space in either my bank account or on my desk .

3 Likes

Iā€™m about to cancel my MFB Dominion Club, and Blue Roland SH-01A preorder to fund one of these guys. I just want to know if there have been any enhancements to the resolution of the LFOs to improve key-tracked FM sounds.

1 Like

No, it is unfortunately not possible to increase the resolution of the LFOs.

2 Likes

Who am I kidding. Now I know. Double trinity to be completed shortly.

3 Likes

So you can run the outs as four mono outs?

It does sound different.

Too bad not even one midi sequencing track. Donā€™t think itā€™s enough to bring me back, but I may look into it down the road.

Yes, it is unfortunate they still havenā€™t managed to fit a midi sequencer in that box even though it is bigger. Personally, it prevents me from buying this.

1 Like

I love my OGA4, but if I were buying today Iā€™d def go for the A42. I have an AR2 preordered that Iā€™m getting super excited about getting.

1 Like

A4 MK2 is what I was waiting for. Intrigued.

This is great and all, but letā€™s get to the real question: whereā€™s the AR mkII?

1 Like

soooOO coool ! Thanks Elektron

I can see me upgrading pretty soon. sounds mint

I would say November :stuck_out_tongue:
(Thomann said November end and Elektron said Available in November)

Perfect for Christmas :evergreen_tree:

Bax says in 10 days

Sadly, Bax ia really untrustworthy in this regard.

1 Like

huge!

sounds amazing!

Def interested in some more A-B testing with this and the Mk1. Cenkā€™s short demo frankly sounds amazing. Could it just be the new and shiny fooling me? I donā€™t think so, but def curious about this one a hell of a lot more than I was when announced.

1 Like

Cuckoo did an A/B video of the MKI vs MKII here

12 Likes

Design wise, one of the most beautiful synths I have seen. Stunner!

Sounds great too, of course.

Nice one! Congratulations to Elektron.

Ah shit. Heā€™s done it again. Instant want!

A very nice upgrade in my opinion. It does sound like it has some very nice tweaks to the analogue engine. Subtle but welcome. And the UI improvements look like a great step in the right direction - particularly like that fill/cue button.

1 Like