Analog Four MKII out now!

My headphones and Monitors told me that’s one is for me… clearly jump on it again. I’m waiting for AR MKII now to order both at the same time… But these enhancements wow so cool :stuck_out_tongue:

:tada:

THANKS ELEKTRON

will choose between OT MKII and TORAIZ when Pioneer will post the content of the next firmware… but those three will be huge like a plane board in the studio hahaha, well but I don’t care I will sleep on it

1 Like

Man, even if I’ve said that I’ll go the way of the dirty trinity, this kind of diffs might eventually turn me to the grey trinity side as well :3lektron:

The A4 mk I is already a great “desert island” synth… and now if the sonic pallette expands even more…!!!111

I heard tone and details and very focus on this kind of things … No problem with the dark trinity, but these enhancements in the bass territory is very welcome as well as sampling in the AR MK2, my missing points is all covered now :stuck_out_tongue: and I will stick to Elektron for way more years now… Glad to make the jump and sold my MK1 also for the renew of the 3 years warranty :wink:

only one month left to wait and YEAH, bank account will be smoked !

1 Like

I‘ll get one. I just don‘t know it yet.

11 Likes

Ha ha kind of where I’m at!

Outpouts pre or post fx ?

This ‘richness’ in a simple sound (first played in unison, then in a chord) is what I’m talking about:
wav (24-bit 96khz) mp3 (v0)

(A simple dual oscillator w/ 1oct sub, and a little PWM patch, no distortion used, recorded straight from main output into RME Fireface UC at 24-bit 96khz, no effects or EQ.)

5 Likes

Separate outs are without effects since the effects are sends. Main Outputs are with effects.

3 Likes

Would it be possible to then have the main outs mirror OB behavior where they only send the send FX?

Stop it @Ess. I don’t need a repeat of yesterday’s octatrack shenanigans… I can’t cave in again

Ooooh- I got goosebumps from that sound! I wasn’t planning on desiring this!

1 Like

You can already do this.

2 Likes

I noticed that the separate outs are stereo jacks:

4 × ¼" separate stereo voice output

and wondered why, if they are sent without effects?

HMMM! Will have to give this a go then!

1 Like

They do pan.

1 Like

Bring on the Keys MKII.

Please :blush:

5 Likes

True, though that’s a lot of inputs to use up on a mixer. Still, not complaining, and I see from the manual that a mono jack can be used in any case.

3 Likes

You didn’t leave anything in there for me to mod, not gonna buy :diddly:

1 Like

Sounds way better in the demo video compared to mk1. Circuits really seem to be fine-tuned for deep bass this time.

1 Like

Hmm… Another one! Dead simple - OSC1: Square, OSC2: 1 oct above, slightly detuned saw. Played in unison with a lot of pan and detune. That’s it.

wav (24-bit 96khz) mp3 (v0)

2 Likes