Analog Four/Keys OS 1.50: bug reports

A firmware update which fixes this problem (and others) is already in beta testing. It shouldn’t take long until it gets released.

7 Likes

Hi! I recently updated my mk1 and was trying to back up my files. I powered off and back on and now it just gets stuck on the elektron logo at start up.

Check the discussion above :slight_smile: it’s a well known issue.
Elektron is working on it and we should get a fix very soon

2 Likes

thanks for the response. I was looking at that, seems like there must be an easier fix. i should also mention it was not recognized as a usb device in transfer after this happened.

1 Like

I’d return the unit, and ask for a new in the box replacement (so you don’t just get someone else’s returned unit). The first AR2 (grey) that I bought had the boot issue. I returned it and the 2nd unit I received has been solid.

In this case this wouldn’t change anything, because it is a confirmed firmware bug on the A4 MK2 with a new firmware version coming in the next few days.

4 Likes

I’ve had it for 6 months and it operated flawlessly until the update. Even then, it only exhibited the behaviour twice after a few weeks.

Elektron knows about it and there’s a fix coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotcha. I didn’t realize you had it that long.

Fix for the not-booting-up-issue in new firmware! :slight_smile:

https://www.elektron.se/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Analog-Four_MKII_OS1.50A_readme.html

2 Likes
1 Like