Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

That was yesterday.

3 Likes

Could be difficult with OSX Catalinaā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Iā€™ve got the power, Na na naa na. I will take care of that.
Thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just acquired a Rytm MkI and A4 MkI myself actually. Then I woke up to this today. Very cool! My A4 shows up tomorrow, and I can try this out on my Rytm tonight.

5 Likes

BTW: Nice work Elektron!! This kind of support really goes above and beyond.

2 Likes

it almost feels like Elektron went through the feature request threads and addressed the most talked about pain points: midi out, scale per track and tempo per pattern

7 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to @sezare56 finding some crazy midi-loopback exploits :wink:

Heā€™s a very naughty boy!

17 Likes

:thup:

Nice work with the manuals btw!

2 Likes

following :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, scale per track and tempo per pattern are great for me, midi and random is icing on the cake!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Its sometimes funny how a rather big feature is almost invisible in the machines (and in the manuals). I meen, the ability for the sequencer to send MIDI is a huge thing, but its just a tiny checkbox deep in a menu somwhere :smiley:

12 Likes

The alternative could be a message box that pops up on power up

ā€œHow ā€˜bout some MIDI?

Yes- sounds good
No- Sounds Greatā€

Your solution works better

4 Likes

This isnā€™t dedicated sequencing itā€™s mimicking what is on the track. So t1 on the a4 and whatever midi device you connect will play the same thing. Thatā€™s as close as they could get and itā€™s a great addition

4 Likes

bet heā€™s working on it already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the midi/sequencer now visible within the plugin on or in the host machine/daw, or it still simply hardware implementation?

WOW! This update was totally unexpected. Best update for A4 since itā€™s realise.

1 Like

As AR seems to have a ā€œbugā€ (2 octave difference between pads and sequencer, to be confirmed btw), my enthusiasm is a bit inhibited.

So much love Elektron ! :heart_eyes: Dreams become true with you! :blush:

2 Likes

and after the poly update

3 Likes

Awesome, loved my my AR while I had it. Now thinking I sold too quick.

1 Like