Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

I tested an unreleased beta OS addressing freezes and couldn’t get it to freeze anymore. I don’t know how many more people tested this but it sure looks like it’s gone.

4 Likes

why my key send a midi note in my external gear, but not my sequencer with note inside? ( juste Fonction and note, and active midi note)

ubelievable! thank u elektron

instead of doing any work i’ve made 20 (really excellent!!) presets on the a4 this morning

6 Likes

You sir are an imposter, I deduce this from the fact that the real @sezare56 would have already programmed a macro on his midi processor to get around the 2 octave offset and have started a new science lab by now, therefore I demand that you release him or I’m going to call interpol :rofl:

13 Likes

Can’t solve that. I’m confident that it will be corrected. :wink:

1 Like

And just when I was already convinced they would never do this. I am for one in an interesting position - I welcome the midi change but I dont think its good enough. (I know now im just being fussy). Ive been wanting more than basic midi implementation for the rytm. If those pads could send out assignable CC’s I would be in heaven.

Though I would be happy enough to figure out if the retrig would work across midi - this depends on how it technically works, i know, but I could do fun stuff with that.

1 Like

I love you guys.

1 Like

Phew, I thought your account got hijacked for a second there :rofl:

2 Likes

Great to have midi. I wish I hadn’t sold my AK now.
Next please bring back the old form factor but with small eurorack CV outputs, so all outputs can fit :wink:

3 Likes

Parameter page +YES to randomise then parameter page +NO to revert is my new shiny. Great for glitched up performance naughtiness etc.

8 Likes

Newb question: is this update bringing anything new in A4 mki macro control department?

1 Like

But is he the Elektron messiah?

3 Likes

I have a quick question for all Overbridge users.
As the new OS is not working with OB 1.15 anymore, i have to update to the new Beta OB when i want to use the new OS`s on my A4MKI , ARMKI.

Will DAW Projects with old Overbridge open with new Overbridge and have exact parameters on the machines updated? Is this 100% compatible with old OS-old OB(Windows system)?

THX

No it’s only the MK2 with its QPER potentiometer which can control multiple Macros simultaneously, albeit with a bit of jitteryness if moving QPER fast

I will use the same combo! How you will you use it? Global midi channel or individual midi channel on 3P?

Thank you for reporting this. It’s now updated! ping @eangman

4 Likes

Damn, these updates make it harder to chose which one to get first.

You’re the man ufuk!

3 Likes

this is so unexpected! thank you thank you thank you Elektron!!