Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

it almost feels like Elektron went through the feature request threads and addressed the most talked about pain points: midi out, scale per track and tempo per pattern

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to @sezare56 finding some crazy midi-loopback exploits :wink:

He’s a very naughty boy!

17 Likes

:thup:

Nice work with the manuals btw!

2 Likes

following :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, scale per track and tempo per pattern are great for me, midi and random is icing on the cake!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Its sometimes funny how a rather big feature is almost invisible in the machines (and in the manuals). I meen, the ability for the sequencer to send MIDI is a huge thing, but its just a tiny checkbox deep in a menu somwhere :smiley:

12 Likes

The alternative could be a message box that pops up on power up

“How ‘bout some MIDI?

Yes- sounds good
No- Sounds Great”

Your solution works better

4 Likes

This isn’t dedicated sequencing it’s mimicking what is on the track. So t1 on the a4 and whatever midi device you connect will play the same thing. That’s as close as they could get and it’s a great addition

4 Likes

bet he’s working on it already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the midi/sequencer now visible within the plugin on or in the host machine/daw, or it still simply hardware implementation?

WOW! This update was totally unexpected. Best update for A4 since it’s realise.

1 Like

As AR seems to have a “bug” (2 octave difference between pads and sequencer, to be confirmed btw), my enthusiasm is a bit inhibited.

So much love Elektron ! :heart_eyes: Dreams become true with you! :blush:

2 Likes

and after the poly update

3 Likes

Awesome, loved my my AR while I had it. Now thinking I sold too quick.

1 Like

I tested an unreleased beta OS addressing freezes and couldn’t get it to freeze anymore. I don’t know how many more people tested this but it sure looks like it’s gone.

4 Likes

why my key send a midi note in my external gear, but not my sequencer with note inside? ( juste Fonction and note, and active midi note)

ubelievable! thank u elektron

instead of doing any work i’ve made 20 (really excellent!!) presets on the a4 this morning

6 Likes

You sir are an imposter, I deduce this from the fact that the real @sezare56 would have already programmed a macro on his midi processor to get around the 2 octave offset and have started a new science lab by now, therefore I demand that you release him or I’m going to call interpol :rofl:

13 Likes