Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

It already could, for CV

4 Likes

Cool update! Is there a way to quickly randomize multiple parameters? Randomization of individual parameters usually worked fine for me by randomly turning knobs :wink:

3 Likes

6*

7 Likes

I was getting dangerously close to switching out my A4 mk1, but this update for the only two elektron boxes i own has totally made my week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

youre kidding me!! thanks elektron … thats awesome! Kisses!

3 Likes
1 Like

Wohoo! Much, much, much, much wow :crazy_face:

no way! i never knew it was possible before on the CV track.

1 Like

cant wait for the influx of “OMG the A4 is an unbelievable synthesizer” threads now :smiley:

3 Likes

I own the dark trinity and just recently acquired the DT/DN combo. I swear to God, last night I was working with the trinity and said “I wish my Analogs had the features my DN/DT did.” Seriously I really said that!!
Mainly I wanted MIDI out and Pattern BPM. Crazy!!
Way to go Elektron. I’m completely blown away and unbelievably happy that I’ve been spending my hard earned money with you guys for the last 4-5 years. I’ve never felt this level of satisfaction with a company of any kind.
Thank You!

15 Likes

Nobody said it wasn’t possible, just not trivial as some may assume. Tbh, it is a very rudimentary implementation. No arp on A4 and no retrigs on AR which is limited to 49 notes (4 Oct)

What was explained before was that the backbone of the internal sequencing was not Midi based, this functionality is evidently derived, it wasn’t there being locked away to deny anyone. So the earlier explanations were genuine

21 Likes

Probably a good idea to program a silent sound for when just wanting a midi source to sound for a particular track, though a sound OFF option might be a nice OS addition.

Should be quite cool for layering, bringing the external midi device audio into the inputs, adding another VCO or 2 or layering samples etc via external midi gear :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

You can still load (or lock) a silent sound when you want this to happen, I guess :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The randomization is for a whole parameter page

3 Likes

Lock’n’Load!

3 Likes

This would of been brillant for me starting out with elektron. Really glad this is an update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Something to keep in mind, the MIDI transmit status of a track will copy with the Track data, so if you copy an internal sequence to a ‘free’ midi enabled track, you will, lose the Midi assignment which is copied from the non-Midi set track, and vice versa - a bit counterintuitive imho - one to watch out for

5 Likes

It sure could. Is it even in a public beta? Otherwise, the text should reflect that this is more of a preparation for future functions rather than something that can be used right away.

What about AR midi retrig?
I can see a great AR vs A4, AR retrigging A4, A4 playing chords on AR. :loopy:

6 Likes

Yes but better late than never!!! Thanks elektron. Wow!!

3 Likes