Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

OMG my mind is blown. Scale per track!!!
Goaste Gubbar definitivt.

My understanding is that the added MIDI functionality is pretty basic, just notes and velocity, right? That alone is awesome, just want to understand what we’re being given!

1 Like

What about midi polyphony for (A4) midi tracks? Up to 4 per midi track? Please!

2 Likes

Great Improvements. Happy that also the MKI versions get the treat! Well done!

3 Likes

Analog Four can do 4 Notes per step. Rytm however does not do that, only 1 note per step.

Yes, its basic midi functionality with Notes, Velocity and Note Length.

22 Likes

No more CV->Minitaur headaches for my AK.
Might even add a 2nd Minitaur

7 Likes

Is it 6 notes with the update?

yes it was

3 Likes

new Pads for Rytm mk1 in the next OS update please :partying_face:

6 Likes

Analog Keys?

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

Great update BTW

Yup.

1 Like

Live Quantization is already possible. You have to press record and play twice(hold down record and press play, then press play again to toggle it on and off)

4 Likes

BOOM
thanks!

PS I feel dumb for buying into the earlier explanations wrt “this is not possible on the analog machines as they do not use MIDI internally”… o well :nyan:

6 Likes

i think he means e.g. quantising a live-played arp to the running seq. not while recording.

4 Likes

Just put my whole studio in storage due to moving. Literally today. Oh well something to look forward to in a few months! Thanks Elektron.

8 Likes

“All sequencer tracks can now be set to send sequencer data through the MIDI OUT or USB ports to control external, MIDI-equipped, gear. Each track sends note on/off and velocity data over MIDI.”

Wow 5 new MIDI tracks for my AK, regretting buying Toriaz Squid (but its quite good anyway …)

1 Like

It already could, for CV

4 Likes

Cool update! Is there a way to quickly randomize multiple parameters? Randomization of individual parameters usually worked fine for me by randomly turning knobs :wink:

3 Likes

6*

7 Likes