Analog Four 1.35A & Analog Rytm 1.45A

I will!

4 Likes

Me too

Definitely not going near any of the updates until tested for at least a few weeks by those who are kind enough to be experimented on! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Has anyone had the experience ( after updating to 1.45A ) of all of their samples not sounding out both in auditioning, assigning and playing from a pad and pre-existing kits that had samples in them? All of my samples both in RAM and Drive are dead. I see the sample is there and assigned to the pad, but no sample soundā€¦

silent samplesā€¦

Thanks. J

Itā€™s crashdown friday! Send the updates my body is ready!

giphy3

8 Likes

Itā€™s so quiet this week, looks like Elektron HQ is on vacation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

theres a discount code for some elektron gear. $100 / Ā£90 ā€¦
maybe those machines have the firmware on them , its like being paid to QA them ā€¦ (joke ā€¦)

even if it came out today, iā€™m not touching it. i suspect Cenk would be as upset as we are with the last firmware , Iā€™m not sure heā€™s part of the code / QA teamā€¦ though he looks like heā€™s having a great holiday (iā€™m sure photoshop was not used in that photo , its an actual thing!! )

If so Cenk is getting big-headed. :smile:

and his head has become strangely angular around the edges.
i dont think the fashion magazines will be calling for your photoshop skills, they prefer making people unhealthily thin , unrealistically perfect and sometimes with too many arm/legs.

Like this ? Would they hire me ?
elektron-octatrack-1556764

I continue off-topic, sorry.
Anyway, itā€™s friday. :content:

1 Like

:joy:

Updated B release of the withdrawn A release here folks

1 Like