Analog Drive Price Drop

Ah fuck me, I saw this Thomann deal to late… 91 euro for all this distortion goodness would be nice but it’s sold out now.

Arrived today. Looks a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

It is almost the same size as AH, which is a bit wider.

Dfam is wicked with distortion but if dropped into triangle wave , pure magic!

I just got shipping confirmation too.

I just got a reply that they didn’t have any in stock, and that they weren’t receiving any more! It did say “in stock” when I ordered. Bummer!!

When did you order?

I ordered mine on 29/3 at around 6pm, I think. I’ve only today had a response with shipping confirmation.

Wednesday evening.
29th.

should arrive today! that Price has been insane.
thx to the big T

I was in late wave this week, and they cancelled the order. They were clearly closing out this as a product. I am not upset as I have plenty of dirt pedals, but heads up to others.

it fits perfectly and gives a lot of that Elektron Driven Character to all digital Synth like Op-1 and OP-Z.
it replaces my damage control liquid blues and I can‘t believe how cheap it was. I mean the psu alone is around 40€.

the Analog Drive has this Cold Swedish warmth. really great shot

1 Like

Mines landed today, a low level miracle because if you’re not in when UPS come in my county it’s a mega hassle

Sad for those that just missed it, if I don’t like mine I’ll pass it on .

Little disappointed as a friend of mine who ordered after me got a shipping confirmation. Hopefully someone will regret and sell one at a decent price. He he.

this + OP-Z. for me it’s a modern classic. because of presets and midi control.
scroll through the settings and automate the whole pedal. GReAT

plus CV Control

2 Likes

I ordered and got shipping confirmation 5/29 12pm pacific time. I also got a Pladask Elektrisk romferd from his site yesterday. I’m doing well!

Sam

Mine is on the way - to the UK

1 Like

I’d say any midi sequencer, cv sequencer eventually (limited to Gain and Mid Frequency parameters). OT and A4 in my case, I don’t think I’d use expression pedals with AD.

of course. Digitakt for Instance.

:sweat_smile:

Just hooked it up, liking the focussed dist circuit on the tr8 tb3 combo. It really destroys the sound in a lovely hard techno way. Great for 89 quid .

Note. The badly recorded clip is actually using the mid drive setting which give a lovely warmth