Analog Drive Price Drop

I’ll have you know that this argument pushed me over the edge. With 3 elektrons in my stable, having an extra power supply is never a bad idea.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna scoop. This should sound awesome on e-piano. Wish I could see a demo of it being used on piano but I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t pair. Also, $99 :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

That will work just fine. I wish I still had that loaner Rhodes I had here years ago. Would be a lot of fun with this box for sure.

Haha - good for you, you won’t regret it :totes: :thup:

1 Like

Hell yeah I’ve got a Yammy CP-30 and it sounds really nice with a Boss DS-2 on the main out so I’m sure the Drive will kill.

1 Like

ahh I miss my old CP-30, that heavy ass beast sounds great with pedals. I loved it the phaser and dirt!

2 Likes

They’re back at Thomann for €89 now too.

3 Likes

Dude exactly, I’ve got a Phase 90 on the Bank 1 output and the Boss distortion on the main Bank 1+2 combined output and both run into the mixer. Extremely compelling combo.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! Ordered one.

1 Like

Dunno If I should love you or hate you… You just made me spend 400€ on thomann :man_facepalming:t3:

Analog Drive + Microfreak come to papa :black_heart:

7 Likes

I am the very embodiment of pure evil.

1 Like

I was on the fence… then I saw the excellent point of the PSU being the same as my OTmk2, which I needed a second one. BOOM! On it’s way from Sweetwater

3 Likes

join usssssssss :grimacing::smiling_imp:

1 Like

The cardboard box mine was packed in is very usable when I sell something else.
Spare psu for something else
You can probably strip it for parts

Very cheap , worth a try , I’ve also got a heat but I think i’ll Keep it plugged into 303 for ‘that sound’

1 Like

There’s room for one more!

2 Likes

They were, unfortunately… :disappointed:

1 Like

Now I’m glad I was super impulsive :joy:

1 Like

My order got cancelled this morning on Thomann, anyone else?

Now I want to cry :weary:

Yep, same…

Not enough apparently…
Maybe a b-stock.