Acid on Digitone

Acid part in the beginning of the track.
Other than the vocal sample this was made 100% on the Digitone.

I think I may want to buy a second digitone…(I feel crazy writing that but it’s really great for percussion as well)

8 Likes

I reached out to fxbip, it turns out the acid like lines are either an Akai AX-73 or a Dave Smith Tetra

2 Likes

your not crazy man I want a digitone too and my setup is pretty big already / DN + OT + rytm + Erica synths acid box III and chiptunes I got c64 running DefMon /sega Genesis midi / midines / GBa running nanoloop 2 / Lsdj / nanoloop mono and nanoloop device on its way and I still think I need a second digitone !

1 Like

Yeah I like my digitone perc better than my rytm percussion but they do compliment each other / harsh fm drums plus acoustic analog hits !

2 Likes

Ess inspired me to want the duotone setup

8 Likes

Me too! Hehe.

1 Like

Let’s just make a new genre of Electronic, Drukqs Techno or maybe Drukqstep. @Ess hits the nail on the head with that sound and puts his own unique twist on it. Glad to see the love for that type of sound.

1 Like

NO NO MORE GENRES! :rofl::rofl:

I once asked @Ess how he got his digitone to sound so squelchy and he said, “i squeeze some lemon on it”

4 Likes

very nice!

Lol we’re waiting on that sweet sweet duotone release @Ess :wink: #nopressure! Make it shiny for us :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Eek! I really need to record that stuff.

7 Likes

@Ess how those duotone gems coming along ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I search “duotone” on YouTube every few days in hope :smiley:

2 Likes

Hah! Feeling the pressure.
I’ve had little time and energy for music lately due to moving and stuff, but yeah. No excuses left right now, guess I’ll have to record that shit. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Take our money :moneybag: .gif !!!

1 Like

I was playing around with a 303 patch on my Digitone last night. Anyone want a quick ‘how to’ vid?

11 Likes

yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a couple I can share too ! Will post on next days off , it’s really about finding the right acid FM subtractive synthesis (between a saw and square) tone then acid programming / filter / ASDR programming and portamento , listening to acid techno helps I suggest Ceephax Acid Crew , his way of life is fun!

6 Likes

Here is one of the examples, not pure acid but maybe some acid stab / IDM roots. :slight_smile:
will make a howto video after I release my New Ep !

6 Likes

Here’s a new one was working on the other day

And the house part

3 Likes