Acid on Digitone

I will upload something later tonight after work. Dont expect any fancy edits, beards, potted plants, or ‘randomly’ placed ‘humorous objects’
:wink:

2 Likes

A track been working on called “Alleyway Joe” has a patch that breaks out (got it from subtractive synthesis and drive) in the third video here ! :alien:

Happy to help anyone synthesize new DN patches : acid/ chiptune / sega / IDM / nanoloop 2 style

4 Likes

Here you go, Digitone Acid tutorial thing…

45 Likes

wait… I can already MIDI sequence my xoxbox with the DN? :blush:

1 Like

well if that doesn’t sound acid I don’t know… Thanks!

1 Like

this inspired me to make sure there are higher tables if i play live

What ever are you talking about ? Lol (context?)

1 Like

Exactly what I hoped for, thx a bunch :+1:t2:

1 Like

My pleasure! Glad you found it useful. Happy Aciding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just got my ACDGEN hardware from Brazil. I’m on Love. Also a MAX for Live plugin.

What does an advance pattern generator have to do with making acid on the digitone ? Also pretty sure there’s free max for live pattern generators did you check the max4live free patches website ? I never paid for any m4l patches my buddy in Australia releases his for free here .

(Search side tab for “max for live “ there are 329 posts most of them are free devices.)

I try not to spend money on things you can’t physically touch especially in music.

2 Likes

Game changer audio makes a distortion pedal called “ plasma drive “ which would be great for acid techno / (drums and synthesis)

And Erica synths teamed up with them to make a module version.

Definanlty going to be my choice of distortion for my elektron/ acid rig :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

@Ess aka Auvrel’s Mindmelt album can teach you how to acid on digitone ! Update : needs more meows! :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Hellou everyone, i am looking for acid patches to Digitone. <3

Can you help me? Somethings like a Roland TB-03, Behringer TD-3, and more good sounds or however.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This is really good @Ess . Those string noises sound micro tuned - was it all done on the DN? Can you explain how you do those nice string/steel pan noises please?

I’m surprised with how well the DN does acid sounds. Messing with the velocity mod is absolutely essential though

If you have an external filter i would use that since the digis filter cant really recreate the analog quackiness, but the base synth tones are really good

Sure :wink:

10 Likes

Instructions: If you purchase mindmelt album you can load the sysex into your DN and explore the patches yourself ;)!

2 Likes

The digitone filter is good enough for acid doge, you trippin! :alien:

2 Likes