Acid on Digitone

I always thought this sounded very Druqks-esque.

Maybe Wisp?

4 Likes

Yeah man we’ll have to wait for that Ess release someday :wink: because I love the druqks album too and listen to some of it to get me pumped up for work everyday and could use more music like it , just got a digitone in the mail today and set the bpm to 202 !!

Nice find this is good stuff !

Gunna figure out that acid patch today lol :laughing:

5 Likes

Eeh! Fair enough, hehe. I love druqks and Aphex latest output is equally fantastic, if not even more… (Collapse is simply amazing)

I have a bunch of stuff like this done on two Digitones for some sets I’ve been playing this year, and I guess my plan is to record some of it and make it into tracks soon-ish…

As for my acid patch… Maybe I’ll release it along with the music :wink:

12 Likes

Bogdan is amazing, I’ve been going through a lot of his output lately and it’s so wholesome that both have inspired each other (I think!)

There is this really old release by him on the old school netlabel called Monotonik:

From 1997!

I low-key want to start an old school netlabel now with only modmusic

4 Likes

Made this yesterday. I was drawing some inspiration from acid, but made my own interpretation(maybe it’s not for the purists hehe). Digitone+digitakt used (and conga)

5 Likes

Yeah, he’s incredible! Would love to pick through some of his .mod files…

Spoke too soon: https://aminet.net/package/mods/misc/mo_hum

1 Like

I guess you need a distortion pedal, too. Anyone have experiences and an advice?

1 Like

have you considered mb-33? it sounds amazing IMO.

2 Likes

Monotonik had a huge amount of great music , I went through my old drive last week and skimmed through many releases…

This thread is getting radical !

Nice find ! Gunna throw this in player pro tracker :wink:

Yes I actually have looked at the mb-33. The sound is spot on, but having to use an external sequencer is kind of a deal breaker. Already sequencing the maximum amount of gear on my current setup. That’s why the TB-03 seems more attractive, feature wise.

1 Like

Long Vacay… sure, I’ll look into how I extract only one patch, only done bank dumping before. I get back on this!

Skip to 0:20. This kinda sounds like a 303…?! Can someone tell me if it’s aciidic enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This pretty much sums it up. What’s that? Oh, you meant like the music genre. My apologies.

1 Like

niceeee !