Ableton push 2 is sold out... push 3 on the way?

Hope not. It has a high chance of being insta-buy for me :sweat_smile:

All I hope for is a new button design on Push 3. The buttons on Push 2 are definitely the worst feeling buttons I’ve ever felt on any machine ever.

1 Like

Except Ableton is not signed up as exhibitors in either of those shows, nor at SFF either. That they are not says more even than if they were.

This thread is weak.

I went ahead and grabbed a used push 2 due to this comment haha

Moving from Push 1 to Push 2, Ableton offered ( what i felt ) a generous rebuy on the old hardware. Not saying they would do that should that ever happen again, but Ableton treats their existing customers well, so at the very least the Push 2 will be supported – if i am seeing the signs incorrectly. ( That sure has happened before ! ) Plus Push 2 also works with Bitwig and Reaper.

This thread is strong !

2 Likes

Might finally be able to get a Push 2 for cheap.
New one looks pretty sweet.

2 Likes

I came here to thank this thread for entertaining me over the past couple months. As you settle into obscurity, just know you have been valued and I will miss you…

4 Likes

Actually this thread had dibs on being the thread. If mods got there soon enough all the posts there would have been moved here, and that other thread would have been toast. Too late.

1 Like

Me too :man_facepalming:

this didn’t aged well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

like fine milk

people are desperately selling them for 450-500 here, lik 4 came online in the last hour.

I would pay 350 for one I think. What do you think?

Or let me refrase that, what price would you guys buy a v2?

1 Like

lol, true…didn’t see this coming!

The real question is… did they change the rubberized plastic materials (which were a bad idea when Roland did them in the 80’s and still are) that were the bane of the Mk1 and 2 versions?

3 Likes

apparently they did

1 Like

Coming soon to the FS section:

5 Likes

I imagine Push 1 would be handed for free now

1 Like

I’m holding out for Push 4 :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

$300<x

2 Likes