Ableton push 2 is sold out... push 3 on the way?

push 2 has been out of stock for a while.

push 3 incoming?

6 Likes

I have a push 2 that I bought before any hardware synths years ago and it still works great with Ableton.

Bigger chance is that Ableton will be acquired, before we see a push v3 :wink:

I believe they stopped selling through resellers quite a while ago and now only sell direct. They still have stock on their website.

It would be interesting to see what they could do with a Push 3.

Looks like Push is out of stock on their website

That’s weird, no indication that it’s out of stock my end, but they may have stock centres in multiple countries, I suppose.

Yeah, it might be by country.

Here is what it shows me on the website:

Yep, stock looks fine in the UK. Must be regional stock centres.

1 Like

Yup, this just confirms that here in the US we are getting Push 3. The rest of the world will have to wait until 2024.

14 Likes

Haha same question each time Ableton has a sale

Well, did it need to be said?

Push. I guess I could be BERY BERRY WONG’ HERE! But! (Think Bob Cat! Police :policeman:Academy)

Every company, even Ableton have given it up.
Need I really ask? Nay dare we have to?
Are we waiting till THE VERY END!? To get a modern controller that either rivals Launchpad Pro, though modular is your root, SOME people would enjoy memory? And IS it that strange you haven’t remotely answered with such a controller? I’m either going Launchkey Mini mk3 or well just what I have Akai APC Mini.

7 Likes

Namm is less than a month away and superbooth just after. Now is the time…maybe. :wink:

Hope not. It has a high chance of being insta-buy for me :sweat_smile:

All I hope for is a new button design on Push 3. The buttons on Push 2 are definitely the worst feeling buttons I’ve ever felt on any machine ever.

1 Like

Except Ableton is not signed up as exhibitors in either of those shows, nor at SFF either. That they are not says more even than if they were.

This thread is weak.

I went ahead and grabbed a used push 2 due to this comment haha

Moving from Push 1 to Push 2, Ableton offered ( what i felt ) a generous rebuy on the old hardware. Not saying they would do that should that ever happen again, but Ableton treats their existing customers well, so at the very least the Push 2 will be supported – if i am seeing the signs incorrectly. ( That sure has happened before ! ) Plus Push 2 also works with Bitwig and Reaper.

This thread is strong !

2 Likes

Might finally be able to get a Push 2 for cheap.
New one looks pretty sweet.

2 Likes

I came here to thank this thread for entertaining me over the past couple months. As you settle into obscurity, just know you have been valued and I will miss you…

4 Likes