Ableton Live 11

Help me get Suite - If anyone has recently purchased a novation/focusrite product and already has Live Suite, then I’d love to take the 50% off voucher off you and put it to good use (please and thank you)

As a GUESS I would say is the same as before … it’s the transient detection which has improved rather than the algorithm.
From memory Complex Pro was elastique

I have one, I bought a Launchkey 37 and don’t need the license as I already have suite. You’ll need an Ableton lite licence and you purchase through Novations site. I’ve just messaged you.

7 Likes

That’s so nice of you!

Another cheaper way to get suite is to buy a “used” license from knobcloud. I bought mine there for €365, the transfer process can take some days but it works, eventually :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks so nice of you! I’m super grateful, thank you! All sorted! How NICE is this forum!

3 Likes

Why is this forum so nice? - The Lounge / General Discussion - Elektronauts

2 Likes

I bought Ableton Live Suite with the 50% discount through Focusrite/Novation but they have to manually process the order so I’ve been waiting 3 days to get the key!
Been in contact with support chat a few times but there is nothing they can do yet.

my issue seems to have been caused by my preferences setting to not create the analysis .asd files, haven’t used those in years hahaha. working great now.

Just heard about the Novation/Focusrite deal for Live Suite at 50% off. I had been looking at getting a Scarlett 2i2 for my iPad anyway, so bought one now for the deal. Will see how this works, though. I have a lite license (got it way back in 2015, probably after buying some gear when they were giving a lite license for free with the gear, can’t remember). Anyway, it let me upgrade to Live Lite 11. The Focusrite website says it is 50% off “$749” for Live Suite, but the Ableton website says my “upgrade” price is “$549,” so I am wondering if I get 50% off $749 or $549. If I can get Live Suite for $275, that’s really great. if it will cost me $375, I am inclined to skip it, at least for now, since I already have Logic and Bitwig. I am really tempted, though, to get a Push 3 when they become available, so I will want the Suite eventually (Ableton says will be 8 or more weeks before they are available).

I got the deal here in Europe for 299,50 for 50% of € 599,00 if that helps any.

It’s a fixed 50% off the $749 price, and the coupon code they put in your account isn’t unique.

Ok, this is happening to me now too. At least I know it’s not my fault.

So, the coupon says “$375,” or does it say “50% off upgrade price?” According to @richie, it sounds like it might be 50% off whatever my upgrade price is.

It can only be used against this product in their own web-store

https://store.focusrite.com/en-gb/product/ableton-live-suite-upgrade/SOFF0006~SOFF0006

Anyone have any thoughts, or good links, for someone going from using Logic for 20 years (and messing with Bitwig here and there for a few years) to using Live?

What does this part mean?

I believe they mean it’s the same coupon code for everyone. It’s not a code that is unique to your account.

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I meant :slightly_smiling_face:

I was on Logic 8. Did not use for 20 years but struggled with various things. Started having grass is greener on the Ableton side kind of thoughts. Live Suite + Max For Live bundle went on sale at the time I was struggling with learning how to do something as simple as a volume fadeout on a mix in Logic.

Bought the Live Suite bundle, was shocked how easy it was to draw an automation curve and get the fadeout we wanted… never used Logic again after that.

Given the high expectations of company QA that you expressed in the recent past, I have to say one caveat is Ableton’s QA is not 100% perfect any more than Logic’s was. Live 11 so far has not shown any serious bugs to me but nobody can promise that some iteration of Live 11, Live 12, etc. will never have any bugs ever.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the quote

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works. - Alan J Perlis

1 Like