Ableton Live 11

yeah it just reset everything, I have to restore inputs labels as well

I always wait a couple of point releases after each update, bitter experience has taught me thatā€¦

2 Likes

usually so am I but was reeealy waiting to try drift, rookie mistake :smiley:

2 Likes

Its still there. I have already updated and everyone that has a license can download it.

Okay, thatā€™s not nice. Itā€™s a pain to redo everything from scratch, for sure! All my favorites are still there.

1 Like

Isnā€™t user configs like that store in the user directory, separate from the App? Might have been an issue with reading that with the new version, but the config data itself should be safe guarded from updates, bugs etc?

1 Like

I updated without any problems.

Yeah it is, each version has its own directory and in theory if you donā€™t have a directory for you current version, it will copy over from the last version you were using. Looks like for whatever reason this is failing from time to time on 11.3. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll sort it, confirmed that for me at least 11.2 still loads my settings fine

1 Like

My Autoupdate is on but it doesnā€™t update to 11.3. Doesnā€™t it update if my Sandart version is Upgrade from Intro?

To me it seems like the auto update for live happens incrementally, maybe to reduce load.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just loaded my copy up and it says downloading live 11.3.2 but itā€™s been sitting for a while with no progress

Done now. Auto updated itself

I have the education suite

Thanks for the reminder to turn it to " Ask me"ā€¦had it on auto

1 Like

Anyone else experiencing sluggish performance since the update?

1 Like

yes, but I have an old (2012ish) Mac.

not really, although I donā€™t do lots of tracks but I do use heavy plugins with oversampling and whatnot, seems smoothā€¦
Iā€™m on mac studio m1 ultra though so I might not be the best indicationā€¦

Judging by these comments I might turn auto update off for a little bit!

1 Like

No but it has crashed a couple of times.

5 Likes

Hey folks,

do anyone know which warp algorytm
live 11.3 is using now? Is it the same as on Reaper and Bitwig? I think it is elastique 3 there.

Kind regards

1 Like