7 × OS Update

Thank you guys!

I know this isn’t just coincidence that this drops when I start annual leave :grinning:
Awesome thanks Elektron.

2 Likes

Not sure why it didn’t end up there, might be that it was already in the patch notes for an earlier Mk2 firmware. If so, there is a lot of bugs fixed missing from that list.

2 Likes

I can’t drag myself away from the AR MkII’s new dual VCO machine long enough to update my other boxes… This is a lovely gift. Thanks Elektron.

3 Likes

:hugs: thank you elektron! going to give this dual vco a nice workout this afternoon

Oh I see. Release it after all this time to watch Sweden play burden free leaving the rest of us to suffer how we spend our weekend. THANKS

:wink:

No. Seriously. Thanks y’all. I imagine its a hell of a relief.

5 Likes

Ah, I see it now in the 1.30 update section, only skimmed some of those since they were “MKII” releases (but not really it seems :wink:).

1 Like

For the mobile users :slight_smile:

Analog Four

List of changes from OS 1.30B to 1.35
Improvements
[MKII] Overbridge support added.
[MKII] Screensaver added.
Increased the number of LFO speed snap values.
Adjusted size of icons in the SETTINGS menu.
Bug fixes
A copied trig that contained parameter locks had incorrect valuesÂif it was copied directly after
starting the device.
A page copy operation did not copy any Trig Conditions set on the copied trigs.
A reload track operation did not reload any parameter locks.
EnvF GateLen parameter was displayed in the UI as OFF or 1 instead of showing the parameters
actual value.
[MKII] In theÂSCALE menu, the response of the level encoder wasÂtoo fast.
[MKII] The DEP parameter behavior on the ENV and LFO parameter pages was not working
correctly. Turning the encoder made the parameter increase/decrease fast. Push+turn made the
parameter increase/decrease slowly.
The FX Ext In send levels were displayed as zero.
[MKII]ÂA LFO modulation depth set to zero still affected the modulation destination.
[MKII]ÂENV modulation depth set to zero still affected the modulation destination.
Creating aÂnew project via the Project Manager resulted in that the new project had unstable Kits
and missing parameter icons.
Play and Stop LEDs did work properly when in ARP SETUP menu.
[MKII] The SOUND LOCKING menu covered parameters on theÂleft side of theÂscreen.
The sequencer switched to the new pattern when the user aborted the pattern paste/clear
operation.

Analog Rytm

List of changes from OS 1.40D to 1.45
Improvements
[MKII] Overbridge support added.
Dual VCO machine added.
[MKII] Screensaver added.
[MKII] Memory used on the +Drive and RAM can now be shown.
The device now displays a warning that the sample memory is full when a user tries to load a
sample into project RAM and the remaining RAM memory is smaller than the sample.
[MKII] Long machine names are now used for enhanced clarity. For example “BDCL” are now “BD
CLASSIC”.
Bug fixes
If a user tried to load a sample greater than remaining project RAM, it was incorrectly indicated in
the +Drive view that it had been loaded successfully.
[MKII] A sample slot change could not be assigned to a Scene.
In the display, lists such as the modulation destination list or the sample select list were flickering
when turning multiple encoders.
Reloading a track only reloaded the trigs, not the locks.
[MKII] A recorded sample was previewed through the active tracks current settings. Now it is
previewed through a tracks init settings.
STA and END parameter graphics were not graphically centered at a value of 60.
[MKII] Ext sync lock symbol was not displayed correctly.
Samples loaded to RAM could not be previewed in SAMPLE MANAGER.
The device could not connect to Transfer when auto channel was set to 1.
The sequencer switched to the new pattern when the user aborted the pattern paste/clear
operation.
Left and right channels were swapped in the post FX return.

Digitakt

List of changes from OS 1.08 to 1.10
Improvements
Overbridge support added.
It is now possible to perform copy, paste and clear operations on the MIDI parameter pages.
Bug fixes
Parameter locking a trig and pressing the [BANK] key at the same time caused unwanted
behaviors and errors.
On a parameter locked step, MIDI CC both sent the default value and the locked value.
While playing a sound, there was an audible click when amp pan was set to full left or right if the
track level and amp volume were both set to max.
Sample waveforms from the previous project were not cleared when loading a new project where
the corresponding sample slots were empty.
Digitakt could not connect to Transfer when auto channel was set to 1.
The compressor’s dry/wet level (MIX parameter) did not react to its assigned CC due to a conflict
with the LFO depth CC LSB parameter. The LFO depth CC LSB parameter is now changed to 110.
Controlling the MIDI tracks VAL parameters with external CCs did not work.
The wrong parameter was sent externally from LFO MULT when changing the parameter on the
device.
operation.
Samples loaded to RAM could not be previewed in SAMPLE MANAGER.

Digitone
List of changes from OS 1.02 to 1.10
Improvements
Overbridge support added.
It is now possible to perform copy, paste and clear operations on the MIDI parameter pages.
Bug fixes
When externally synced, the tempo was sometimes indicated as “X.-Y”. For example, 85.-2.
The [TRACK] keys flashed trigs from the audio tracks even in MIDI mode.
In the display, lists such as the modulation destination list or the sample select list were flickering
when turning multiple encoders.
In the SCALE menu, MIDI tracks were not named correctly.
Sound locks were not moved when trigs were moved with [FUNC]+[LEFT]/[RIGHT].
The Digitone could under some circumstances freeze during live recording.
FX CONTROL CH in the MIDI channels settings was only used for output of FX parameter changes.
Digitone now handles FX parameters CCs only on the set FX control channel.
Voice stealing mode LOW and HIGH did not work correctly together with unison.
MIDI tracks MIDI channels set to channel 10-16 were changed to default MIDI channels when a
project was reloaded.
After a pattern had played one loop, it was no longer possible to undo the track clear command.
Releasing the [(SYN1, SYN2, FLTR, AMP] key after a clear command made it impossible to undo
the clear command.
Parameter locks copied (and then pasted) with the Copy Track/Page command were not restored
after the pattern was reloaded.
operation

Analog Heat

List of changes from OS 1.02 to 1.10
Improvements
[MKII] Real-time vu-metering, LFO, Filter, and Envelope visuals are now available on the main
screen.
Bug fixes
A footswitch could not trigger the envelope.
CV and pedal levels that are above the configured Max level did not clip.

8 Likes

can’t see anything about “back up for digitakt”!

is this now possible?

1 Like

it has been for a while

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.10 big discussion

Dual VCOs is here to play?

I love you guys. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Dual VCO! Goodbye weekend plans.

3 Likes

I say! Nice bit of news here. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Dual VCO? NOISE!

2 Likes

Just some doubts here.
I own both MK1 A4 and Rytm. As far as I can see, I will only be able to use overbridge with OB Suite right (assuming OB Suite will be available for MK1 users).
Will it be free upgrade or payed one?

There is no longer 2 different versions of ob 2.0. The pay model was abandoned months back. Ob is completely free now.

3 Likes

so it means the suite version will be available for free to everyone? :smiley:

1 Like

Great news, thanks! Exciting! That new metering id love for AH mk1 but no deal, am i right?

What is this suite version you are speaking of?