7 × OS Update

7 × OS Update

The operating systems for all Analog machines, Digitakt, and Digitone have been updated with numerous bug fixes, preparations for Overbridge 2.0, and a Dual VCO for Analog Rytm MKI and MKII.

Analog Four MKII OS 1.35

• Improvements, bug fixes, and adds support for Overbridge 2.0 USB Audio Driver BETA.

Analog Four MKI & Analog Keys OS 1.35

• Improvements, bug fixes, and adds support for Overbridge 2.0 USB Audio Driver BETA
  • Note: Analog Four & Keys OS 1.35 is not compatible with Overbridge 1.15 (or older). Overbridge 1.15 (or older) will stop working if you install this firmware update.

Analog Rytm MKII OS 1.45

• Analog Rytm MKII OS 1.45 adds the Dual VCO machine, other improvements, bug fixes, and support for Overbridge 2.0 USB Audio Driver BETA.

Analog Rytm MKI OS 1.45

• Analog Rytm MKI OS 1.45 adds the Dual VCO machine, other improvements, bug fixes, and support for Overbridge 2.0 USB Audio Driver BETA and the Transfer App.
  • Note: Any connection to Overbridge 1.15 (or older) will stop working if you install this firmware update.

Digitakt OS 1.10

• Improvements, bug fixes, and adds support for Overbridge 2.0 USB Audio Driver BETA.

Digitone OS 1.10

Analog Heat MKI OS 1.10

• Note: Any connection to Overbridge 1.15 (or older) will stop working if you install this firmware update.

For a full list of changes, see the respective release notes.

70 Likes

WOAH!
Heck yeah, thanks Olle!!!

Yassss!

Nice .

Nicely done Elektron!

Woohoo. Finally RYTM mk1 cam use transfer

Happy now.

5 Likes

YES! Well done folks!

Is this the excuse I need to go out and buy a new toy?

2 Likes

Not mentioned above but there is also an update for Analog Heat:

1 Like

OMG MIDI pages copy/paste for takt/tone added :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Fixed. Thanks.

2 Likes

YEAS! I love Copy n Pasting :smiley:

11 Likes

Np!

Do you have the release notes for the Digitakt please?

1 Like

5 Likes

Am I correct in saying that if you update a Mk1 analog unit you lose OB until the release of OB2?

Yep.

1 Like

yes

So. Not much help if you’re not a beta tester?

Was wondering if the issue, some people were having, about dialling in uneven ratios for more atonal sounds was addressed in the Digitone update?

Can’t see the release notes on my phone.