26-12-21: A repeat broadcast of Channel FREQ's Winter Solstice at Repeater Radio (featuring Scot Solida and No Masters + many more)

The highly successful launch of Channel FREQ at Repeater Radio on 21 December 2021 is going to be repeated on 26 December from noon GMT, but in reverse order so those who missed later sessions can hear them earlier, and likewise with listeners in different timezones in mind.

We launched with a ~14-hour celebration of the winter solstice, with all manner of particpants, many offering up live and indirect sessions - where the music has been pre-recorded but live to a greater or lesser degree.

@Fin25 and @Scot_Solida will represent Elektronauts alongside my own live set. There will be music and weirder things from the likes of Jonny Mugwump, Thighpaulsandra, Bobby Conn, Ekoplekz, Entropy Circus, Thomas Dimuzio, Philippe Petit, No Masters, Scot Solida, Autotistikia, Now, Alan Wilkinson, Daona, Kyper Belt and many, many more; plus DJ Rottenmeats and DJ Bunnyhausen at the controls.

This post will be updated as more details are confirmed or altered.

Update: the repeat running order on 26/12/21 looks like this and is reversed from the orignal broadcast schedule - all times are GMT:

Channel FREQ: 26 December 2021 repeat
Order Artist Timeslot start
1 DJ Rottenmeats (afterparty) 12:00:00
2 Drift of Signifieds 13:00:00
3 Xylitol’s extended deep space kosmische jungle mix 14:00:00
4 Thighpaulsandra 15:30:00
5 Ekoplekz 16:00:00
6 No Masters 16:30:00
7 Scot Solida 17:00:00
8 Bobby Conn & friends 17:30:00
9 Daona 18:10:00
10 Justin Paton / now 19:00:00
11 Entropy Circus 20:00:00
12 Astrogenic Hallucinauting 21:00:00
13 Autotistikia 21:30:00
13 Kyper Belt 22:15:00
14 Thomas Dimuzio 23:00:00
16 Hákarl & RDyer 00:00:00
17 Alan Wilkinson 00:30:00
18 Philippe Petit 01:15:00
19 Nad Spiro 02:00:00
20 DJ Rottenmeats (prequel) 02:15:00
12 Likes

What a great idea and initiative!

2 Likes

What is this?

Just sorting a few details… not meant to be a big teaser thing, just been in long work meetings all afternoon

Cool

1 Like

Updated with some more details now too.

Oh fun! Ill be off work most of that day, ill tune in

1 Like

I’ve just updated the top post with running order and times (GMT) for tomorrow. It’s also going to overflow past 12 as there were so many excellent contributions to include.

3 Likes

Nice, listening now. Don’t really know what is happening, but it is good for the typing of codes in my computer

2 Likes

Currently this should be Thomas Dimuzio and his mighty Buchlas:

4 Likes

Awesome!

That’s only one of them… I think they’ve been reconfigured and expanded hugely since that picture was taken

(all are welcome in the lounge by the way)

3 Likes

This is excellent.

Also very much enjoyed the 15 minutes of Alan Wilkinson I managed to listen to before Peppa Pig reclaimed the living room.

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Alan was on fire in both his sets - really quite a hero.

Is “Peppa Pig” code for something distasteful involving the CBI and the PM?

1 Like

I wish.

No euphemism, just the screaming animated porkfest from hell.

You have all my sympathies.

1 Like

I think I headlined that gig…

3 Likes

Actual LOL; I was probably in the audience, come to think of it.

2 Likes

There’s some pretty great Polyend Tracker dub going on from Entropy Circus right now

2 Likes

Oof, I hope it wasn’t too difficult to get the stains out!

1 Like