New live set - Tracker Vs Model 10

Just done a live set for radio (cheers @DoS). Now it can be yours, for free (or for money, it’s up to you).

All done live with the Polyend Tracker and a couple of dozen of @Scot_Solida’s Model 10 samples. A little bit of acidbox on top for spice.

Try to enjoy it.

13 Likes

I can assert without fear of contradiction that it is proper techno. And better than that too. Thanks for a great contribution to 211221: Channel FREQ presents Winter Solstice at Repeater Radio (featuring Scot Solida and No Masters + many more)

1 Like

Listening now. Nice job on getting a radio set :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 mins in. Love it.
This is like where Karen Gwyer was, before she went off on some tangent I couldnt relate to.

Tasty.

Are the arp/melodies sequenced by the tracker or long samples?

2 Likes

This is terrific. You have gotten far better results with my gear than I have today! :crazy_face:

EDIT: this is so good… just getting better and better. The samples are inconsequential… this is pure artistry in your part.

4 Likes

Everything is sequenced by the tracker.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I doubt it.

Cheers for the samples, really high quality shit, couldn’t have done it without you.

2 Likes

My above edit whilse you were posting says

3 Likes

High praise, thanks so much.

2 Likes

25 mins. Ooof. Right up my street.

So your Pro 2 as food for the tracker? Also Lyra?

Seems like you’ve found a good thing.
Edit: throughly enjoyed that. Fine stuff.
Will get on the computer and purchase it later. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Pro 2 definitely.

I think I like playing the Lyra live with it.

The thing is, the tracker has such a good performance mode, it’s a fucking dream to play with live, as you can juggle patterns on a per track basis and mangle up tracks in all sorts of combinations.

2 Likes

Thanks for listening and supporting.

2 Likes

Absolutely superb. I am utterly humbled by your alchemy.

3 Likes

Witchcraft, actually.

3 Likes

Well someone was certainly on fire…

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, though you should really be claiming royalties.

2 Likes

No way. You cannot imagine how much good hearing this did for me tonight. I was having a pretty rough day and this lifted me right out of my doldrums.

7 Likes

Likewise for both of your sets at Repeater tonight; thanks for being part of a special Winter Solstice. It’s been huge (and still is… junglism abounds!)

3 Likes

I’m still clinging on.

The jungle was a much needed shift in order for me to remain awake.

1 Like

It’s keeping me going until my own set… good thing it’s pre-recorded

1 Like