LYRA-8 Organismic Synth (for soundscapes, FXs, pads, complex textures)

10 Likes

Ok, so this synth basically went straight up to the top of my “must have” list. Thanks or sharing !

4 Likes

From an email I received, this morning.

"I’m establishing production of LYRA. Price should be about 500 Euro (550$)
Also i will try to organize worldwide shipping with middle standard price.
Hope sale will be launched till several months.
I can save your mail and will keep you posted. (to put in the waiting list))

Thank you for interest to my synth!
Best wishes

Vlad"

1 Like

Damn, GAS’ing hard for this.

Wow! Endless fun!

i think it’s one of the most amazing intrument that i lisen! let me know when it’s ready to oder!

Ooooooooh!
Instant hallucinogenic 60’s spy soundtrack, I can see the beads of sweat running down Patrick Mcgoohan’s face.
Or that rapist robot from something or other…

Could imagine this paired with an OT would be drone heaven, and it’s 40% puzzle too, which is great!

Stayed away from forums for this very reason, now I have to find more money.
I’d better sign out.

2 Likes

No midi at all? :frowning:

No midi. But I don’t think that is the point of this synth.

There are a thousand units out there that you can connect with midi for rhythmic production, but relatively few that are built specifically to render this sort of expansive, FM-textured soundscaping. This is intended as a droning lead instrument.

That said, the LYRA-4 appears to be triggered by CV. He posted this vid yesterday:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to get one of these too, if the shipping is not too much of a killer. I’ve been making more and more ambient stuff recently and the Lyra is perfect for that. Also, the sound reminds me a bit of the Metaphysical Function in Reaktor.

1 Like

Is the lyra 8 available yet?

You have to e-mail the guy to be placed on his waiting list. I think he’s in the Ukraine.

omhohom (at) gmail (dot) com

1 Like

Also:

http://vk.com/thatblack

yeah I was thinking the same after the first few seconds, although this here feels more controllable :wink:
I’m hooked! thanks for sharing this!

Yeeeaaaahhhh that’s a buy.

Damn thanks for sharing. I want one now!!!

Must resist GAS. Must resist…

3 Likes

Too late. I’m on the waiting list.

I didn’t resist.
I do my best to reduce my setup, sold my FB2 few days ago, it remains just my JOMOX 999 to sell.
I was trying to save money to buy the gear I thought being the last I really need (Qu Pac) but my nowadays love for drones makes me suddenly wanted the Lyra8.
Why, why, why. It’s a shame to behave like that

2 Likes

I’m on the list too although I don’t have the $. I feel quite compelled by this instrument.

I’m on the waiting list. If I didn’t have the money, I would probably sell my M32 for it. On the website it says DIY kit might be forthcoming…

I’m putting in extreme effort to temper my excitement for this thing.