ARRandomize!

So I got A4R and ARR running on the iPad.

Note* if you run into it not working even if the app sees your device, make sure nrpn In is activated on the device…

Fun JAMMing with the iPad gesture swipe from one app to the next making changes.

wow, thanks a lot for the iOS stuff guga

very cool!
the sound right at the end is a HH?? wow, havent got there :slight_smile:

some cool sounds here :slight_smile:

Cant’ wait to try this out! I’m on the beta test list but my machines are in boxes due to moving :sob:

being a big fan of guga’s ARR i couldn’t resist writing a variation on the common theme of “having fun with random values”, it’s a patch for lemur:

it’s called RYTMORF and is at an early stage. : )

Just found this and had a play, amazing work.

Thanks a lot!

As a new RYTM owner, this is gold for me to see what the capabilities are of the machine :slight_smile:

hi all,
it has been a while since the last update so here’s (not final) version 1.6.0 of the randomizer
in this version some more bugs have been fixed and a new feature has been implemented which needs your feedback :slight_smile:
have a play and let me know what you guys think; it is not meant to replace what’s on the AR already but more of an experiment. it is pretty basic at the moment and doesn’t do much but it’s fun though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: due to the change of layout, on iOS it won’t probably fit on an iPhone but there could be ways of making sure everything fits on the screen, suggestions are welcome

edit2: this version is only for OSX 10.7

really wonderful piece of work!

do you think it will be possible to have 10.6.8 version also?

We’re already on OSX 10.10

Let’s get moving! :]

oh, I see.

Ok, but: any chance to have a 10.6.8 version?

you’re the boss :+1:

many thanks again

So does this work with Yosemite (10.10)?

i believe you should be able to use both 10.6 and 10.7 on 10.10
unless an OS changes completely, you can usually run software developed on an older OS on newer ones…and in doubt, just try, nothing will explode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

Signed up for ios beta! :slight_smile:

How do you get this working on iPad?

you’ll need to register for beta testing to be able to test the app on iOS, check the link at the beginning of the thread

guga, using arr here on win7. running the sequencer and recording manipulations in arr on the box seems to completely overload the box. lights move much slower, but playback is still intact. I can’t stop playback however and right now I’m scared of switching the box off…

just fyi - otherwise thanks for the app - my bassdrums now sound like interstellar drunk aliens

glad to hear you’re in space with good company :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
yep, that’s mainly because of the amount of MIDI messages that come out of the ARR each time you morph between scenes for instance
this will need some work behind the scenes to make things more fluid and it’s something i’ll get fixed, i only need to find the time though, in the end, this is still a one man band :astonished: :joy: