ARRandomize!

…nightly build available for download :slight_smile:

(just noticed a change in the emoticons popup window … mmm…new ones coming? :joy: )

edit: …it was just the browser…

nice work sysex hacker :slight_smile: would be interested too :slight_smile:

nice to hear that more people are getting interested in Elektron sysex :imp:

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien:

nice work sysex hacker :slight_smile: would be interested too :)[/quote]
luckily the issue was sorted and i have to thank (once again) a good fellow Elektronauts ^^ for the encoding/decoding :wink:

did they give you the sysex docs, or just explain to you how to convert between sysex dumps and “raw data” ?

version 1.5.5 for windows up for download

This looks interesting. Where would I download this from?

version 1.5.6 is out there. kicked out a wee bug (thanks dave :wink: )
…as usual, windows version will come soon (apologies guys, looking for a faster solution)

Windows and OSX 10.6 available for download

One suggestion - LFO randomise page is kind of hit and miss for now because many times it randomises something on sample page for example,which i don’t use so often (yet), so it would be cool to be able to set the destination page. List box (is it called this?) with the list of the pages plus ‘ANY’ would do the trick. What do you think?

Thanks again!

[/quote]
yep, good one… on the list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
Hi!
Just wanted to push up this little request…I think it would be useful to be able to limit LFO destination range in some way, it’s too often goes to the sample page i’m not really using…but maybe it’s just me…and in general, more customisation of the randomisation is always nice i think, to make it more of a crafting tool, like in that A4 editor made in Max, there you could tick the parameters you’d like to be randomised but leave other alone, really useful.
But in general, i’m having quite a lot of fun here with this app, thanks!

What are you developing this in?

One suggestion - LFO randomise page is kind of hit and miss for now because many times it randomises something on sample page for example,which i don’t use so often (yet), so it would be cool to be able to set the destination page. List box (is it called this?) with the list of the pages plus ‘ANY’ would do the trick. What do you think?

Thanks again!

[/quote]
yep, good one… on the list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
Hi!
Just wanted to push up this little request…I think it would be useful to be able to limit LFO destination range in some way, it’s too often goes to the sample page i’m not really using…but maybe it’s just me…and in general, more customisation of the randomisation is always nice i think, to make it more of a crafting tool, like in that A4 editor made in Max, there you could tick the parameters you’d like to be randomised but leave other alone, really useful.
But in general, i’m having quite a lot of fun here with this app, thanks! [/quote]
yep, all good suggestions of which i’m taking note of :slight_smile: :wink:
before going any further with development i want to make sure that the basics do work fine but definitely something i’ll have a look at. is always good to have some control, even on something random :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

developed using Xcode

here’s a screenshot of the ARR on iOS :slight_smile: (check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP8UchGqf6Y for a video of the A4 version)
it was just a simple test, probably things will change to look a bit nicer
if anyone wants to give it a try, just pm so i can tell you what to do

edit: forgot to add the screenshot…doh!

me want!

testing of the ARR on iOS will start pretty soon. anyone interested can join here :slight_smile:

first build for iOS available

I player with the randomizer on the HiHats and the Bass drum. This is what I got surfing the sounds.

So I got A4R and ARR running on the iPad.

Note* if you run into it not working even if the app sees your device, make sure nrpn In is activated on the device…

Fun JAMMing with the iPad gesture swipe from one app to the next making changes.