Your setups [ 10k Archive]

not a complete setup, just 2018 purchasing summary.

6 Likes

And to think, it was just a lowly janitor who strolled in and figured this out.

1 Like

Good Will Hunting. Sorry late reaction

1 Like

2018: moved studios twice, had a roof cave in, rytm and digitone and others stolen after a gig, and then garage flooded… feeling very happy to have finally settled into this safe cozy dry nook

17 Likes

19 Likes

You might be asked to explain what those cassettes are/do to our younger audience! :joy:

1 Like

Lovely colour…

1 Like

they are standalone analog soundclouds

14 Likes

Digitakt + Digitone

4 Likes

Good partners :wink:

Awesome short MIDI cable - where’d you find that?

Here for example :wink: : https://www.thomann.de/gb/midi_cables.html?price-first=0&filter=true&feature-44906-first=0.05&feature-44906-last=0.3

Thomann, it’s this:

1 Like

Revenge!

1 Like

Nice Walkman! That model goes for £££ these days.

1 Like

Yeah I know,
It sound great though!

1 Like

Had been watching some for a few months gone by on ebay for recording digitakt sessions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I’d avoid displaying gear so clearly via a large window. Thieves are everywhere.

1 Like

Without having to explain too much, it’s not something that really worries me here. Actually hard to see it from the street. :slight_smile:

I was burglarized a decade ago (nothing near the window)… to my surprise they didn’t take any of my music gear. The cop explained to me that it’s too large, and they want something small they can easily sell, like a laptop, or jewelry. Luckily, I had taken my laptop to work.

Further downsize.
“Instead of obsessing over a new piece of gear, try making the sounds with what you already have”

25 Likes