Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Spent some quality time yesterday evening with just the Peak and a midi keyboard, making patches. Got some nice drums out of it - the sine waves, the multiple distortion circuits, the FM, you can do so much with it.

6 Likes

Nothing’s plugged in !!!?

Jk nice set man

3 Likes

43 Likes

Lovely setup. Simplicity at its best.

1 Like

Here’s where my head’s at right now.

Digitone’s the main culprit for sounds, supported by some guitar run through the pedalboard. It’s basically all for looping and creating textural ‘stuff’. The Tensor and El Cap are run from the FX send on the mixer to ‘catch’ anything that comes through; there’s an extra layer of looping there, too…

Samplr on the iPad’s there for ambience and beds, plus a little glitching of sounds when I’m feeling interactive!

14 Likes

Samplr is so good.

1 Like

New Add ons with Digitone and Nord Drum 3p

And yes here are the wires :alien:

16 Likes

I got the same epi, lost the pick guard a long time ago!

1 Like

Nice to see the SidStation from time to time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

got a Blofeld. (or my 1st Blofeld, to be more precise, because i definitely would like to have several units).
but one more box is planned this week, to close 2018 shopping season ))

What are you using as a looper?

1 Like

13 Likes

There are a couple. From the mixer there’s the Red Panda Tensor set in ‘nxt’ mode to catch anything that comes in, and then the El Capistan in Single/C which gives me 20 seconds of sound-on-sound looping for some nice, overlapping delays.

On the pedalboard, I’m using the Montreal Assembly 856 to Zellersaszn and, off the board, a Pigtronix Infinity Looper when I need to go really deep. I’ll MIDI the Pigtronix and 856 with the DN to get some real control over starts/stops and the units’ controls.

2 Likes

nice shot ) that’s how underground should look like )

You know it - it’s deep but so simple to use.

2 Likes

Starship loopers

1 Like

when all your OT midi tracks are occupied, and you still have three other synths you need tracks for…

(sooo… time for a Cirklon?)

5 Likes

Trade the op-1 for another OT and you’re golden :ecstatic:

1 Like

My solution that problem was social entropy and squarp pyramid.

2 Likes

Reorganized the synth station so I figured I might as well share a pic. OT is fairly new so isn’t fully incorporated into the setup just yet.

8 Likes