Your setups [ 10k Archive]

is… is that the make noise 7u steel case with your own module setup or the shared system? :star_struck:

Almost everything I’ve done on the DN so far has been in bed right before I go to sleep! :smiley:

The only problem with that is, I end up staying up way later than I want, and sometimes I get the urge to record it or add some DT or Blofeld, so I end up uprooting whatever I did in bed, hauling it downstairs to the studio, and finishing it up there. By that time it’s usually about 3:00am.

One night I did the opposite, and hauled the DT, Macbook, Audio Interface, and a bunch of cables up to bed. That works too, but much fiddly.

2 Likes

it’s a shared system and it looks to be the old wood case

Just seen this, yeah its the black and gold shared system with the original case :slight_smile:

no liquids allowed here :slight_smile: just those flowing out of the speaker.

2 Likes

mono is such a beautifully designed surface…would like to get one at some point. Using V FM at the moment.

1 Like

beautiful MicroKrg

Some ‘users’ won’t recognise those documents :joy:

1 Like

Setup for the week:

In the flightcase: TB-03, Blofeld, Analog 4

6 Likes

My previous attic room setup. This was at the height of my euro addiction. I have downsized to 3 rows now and replaced it with a DT and DN. I haven’t touched this since I got the electron boxes.

11 Likes

ahah… who needs bass reflex anyway ? :joy:

3 Likes

The modular sits dormant and neglected now I have these.

23 Likes

Is that a Herman Miller chair?

Ha, I just use these speakers for jamming, notice one of them was on a cardboard box, the other on an oscilloscope, not the best placement for actual mixing, and they’re the wrong way round. For a room that size it is recommended to plug both ports due to the proximity of the side and rear walls anyway.

ah ! ok… :wink:

No it’s from John Lewis so must be a look-a-like

1 Like

Same boat here, loving that combo!

1 Like

i love you already

1 Like

What are you wearing?
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Summary

This text will be hidden