Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I don’t understand how such an integral piece of gear was left out.

This continues to be one of, if not my favorite thread on the internet

9 Likes

The new to me OT on the bench.

9 Likes

Batter Up! :baseball:

1 Like

DN is on deck

1 Like

ordering that DIY kit right now! sweet!!!

couple that with the Lyra-8 and I’ll really be cooking up a brew nobody but me wants.

7 Likes

Good werk there buddy!

1 Like

The infinite beauty of perfect cable length and the absence of power adapters. :slight_smile:

My holiday-setup when the trinity is home alone.

41 Likes

Infinite

1 Like

Should add the Koma Fieldkit to the party then :wink:

1 Like

Sorry but what you does your reply means?
The box I’m playing/using is 100% done by me is not a DIY kit by soundbox

Hey everyone! New member here. I’ve been lurking for quite some time and after reading a lot and watching loads of video’s on youtube I finally got a Digitone and Digitakt in the last few months. Really enjoying them so I thought I’d might as well join you guys here. I make music in a small section of my livingroom, looks like this.

As you can see I like effectpedals and only have room for a few machines when I’m working on new stuff. But minimalistic setups work for me so I’m happy :slight_smile: Missing in this picture are my MPC1000, Microbrute, Keystep and Fostex 4-track taperecorder.

21 Likes

It’s means nothing. I understand that you build your own one. It’s an another example. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok I see, I know that device, I was tempted to buy it, but since it’s so simple to recreate I decided to do it my self. :wink:

Nice! What’s your battery solution?

Hi, I’m new. :slight_smile:

Just grabbed a DN (first Elektron box) and am simply blown away by the sounds and possibilities.

I work from home, and it can be really hard to get anything done knowing that this is right behind me:

Still trying to figure out how I want things to work together, but having lots of fun in the meantime. Got rid of several larger keyboard synths this year and have been really happy working at a desk setup – lots more flexibility.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

11 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the info. I have piezo transcuders here to try that soon. It’s such a nice thing to make these kind of sounds live on stage. It makes a huge difference for the audience to see it in a performance beside the electronic stuff and it is so much fun as an artist.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Sonification of plants or whatever gives also such nice sounds.

1 Like