Your Setups (Part 2)

Humble beginnings: October 2020.

Just found this and thought I could share it on Korg’s big announcement day.

Edit: Found another one a few months later in a new apartment, where I tried to control them with Ableton. So glad these days are over. Didn’t know I just need an Elektron sequencer back then :sweat_smile:.

And when I felt like I need other gear, I was apparently still only looking for Korgs:

At the end of 2021 though, I finally had a setup that made sense, with all the Korgs sold. Thank you, Elektron!

26 Likes

I can appreciate awesomeness when I see it

1 Like

I see that little scamp, Koze hiding there.

2 Likes

Been hooking up my skiff (mostly Make Noise) with the A4 and Live (via Overbridge). Pretty satisfied actually, a tiny corner of the house with lots of potential. Much easier to record my noodlings now and the A4 adds só much depth to my modular with cv sequencing and 4 additional voices/polyphony.

23 Likes

First iteration of learning case, to be used with my partner who has indulgently watched me buy way too much of this stuff, and now is learning about what it can do. (Photo taken at end of first session.)

20 Likes

Thankfully, the session didn’t end with it scattered across the floor in bits…

4 Likes

Be careful, risk of “soon a duo with even more gear”.

4 Likes

Where did you buy the tiny guitar?

9 Likes

@Meriphew lmao :rofl:

I didn’t buy it this small. It shrank when I washed it too hot once. Still sounds huge though!

7 Likes

Shouldn’t of bought these 3 but did anyhow

83 Likes

Seems to be the case that you like elektron devices a bit…
but who not in this forum :grinning:

1 Like

What stands out to me here is how timeless the designs of the MD & MM were.

5 Likes

Loving the M :space_invader:

39 Likes

Bloody marvelous!! The M is tops!

2 Likes

Yeah it really is. Also love the 4-way multitimbrality to go with the DN’s four midi tracks. Killer combo.

5 Likes

28 Likes

brilliant
got it right away!

1 Like

As I‘m mostly using OT as a „send DN or ST to this effects chain“ device nowadays and mostly ignoring DT for drums, I‘m seeing how things are going without OT and DT. But with a dedicated effects chain for ST (Chroma, GenLoss, CXM) and DN (Microcosm, Starlight Echo, Golden). Really curious whether this works out or not. Also means I can bring my laptop to a more comfortable height/place when working on arrangement/production.

35 Likes

The set up looks so clean, I love it!

1 Like