Your Setups (Part 1)

It’s the busiest I’ve seen your Studio. Really nice!

1 Like

Thanks!! Typhon not even pictured.
It’s about to leave and I fear MC-101 will follow.

Nice setup.

All I see when I look at the MC-101 is windows 98 on the wrong resolution settings.

3 Likes

Nice setup, for sure. How do you find the SoundForce controller? I’ve considered it for Repro.

1 Like

Story checks out.

Of all the gear I have, it’s 100% the most durably built. Knob shafts are bolted on to the metal chassis. Really makes Repro feel like hardware. Got it to curb Rev2 desire and it sure has worked.
I should have got it long ago.
Mapping is easy and I also use it for OB-Xa V.

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks for that. I’m going to hunt one down.

1 Like

I sold all my gear and deleted all my tracks.

And then built this. Now I can do some IDM.

Also got TR06 but didn’t have time to use it because of the MD.

Keep expanding the setup! :yum:

14 Likes

Thanks! I need to make a Make Noise Easel post, just haven’t got to it yet. It worked out pretty well. Just a bunch of Amazon stuff and a sheet of 1/4” birch.

Nice MD and DN combo. I used that setup when I had quarantine for travel earlier this year.

Oooooo and I just spotted a Voltron! Lovely jubbly!

I had this exact toy when I was a kid living in Hong Kong…

Still got it somewhere but it got damaged during the shipping back to the UK :disappointed: it was made part plastic and part due cast. It was HEAVY!
Even as a kid, I always, always looked after my toys. I remember being in sheer disbelief when I’d go round a friends house only to see they’d mauled the hand by chewing it, or a leg broke off because they threw the figure from from their bedroom window. So yeah, hella upset when it damaged.
Anyway, lol what particular model is that? Any back story? Voltron wasn’t even aired in the UK so the only memories I have of it were ace, when I was 8.

10 Likes

Dang - efficient use of space. Respect. What are you using to raise the second row of pedals? (e.g., BigSky?)

Any recordings of this setup?

1 Like

Lotta changes…

…still in motion.

9 Likes

OOOOOH! Sa-weet!

1 Like

I’m with @HisMostDarxxxellent
Cram as many electronics as possible into the available space.
Next - 7u modular becomes 12u, vertical growth phase begins…

27 Likes

My setup last weekend

16 Likes

Been a while, added DB-01 since last post a couple of months ago I think.

Rytm and OT core setup. Modular and DB-01 into OT for resampling when the heart desires.

Moved my whole room 90 degrees, working (from home) desk is now at the window, music setup swapped to the wall.

This way it should in theory also be setup better acoustically (music chair not in the middle of the room), but honestly the bass frequencies are still shit. Will have to get into diy bass traps at some point I think. For now I just crank up these borrowed 8040s a bit more :grin::grin:

Nicknack houseplant and A&H WZ16:2DX just out of frame:

23 Likes

Drop it like it’s hot! :grinning:

Looks like pop music to me.

2 Likes

What’s that square behind some of the knobs of both OTs @AdamJay

(made by @AdamJay)

1 Like

LOL that’s amazing I always guess the wrong knob for scrolling through the AED :rofl:
(and I even have a MK2…)