Your Setups (Part 1)

should be able to simply drag and drop a photo into the comment box. that’s what i do . so far so good.

1 Like

33 Likes

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the ones most overlooked. Thanks for answering my dumb question!

3 Likes

Amazeballs.

1 Like

Havent posted my setup because it just fluctuates so much.

Pandemic had me rethink a lot of stuff and I had to spread my studio into 2 separate rooms and two separate desks. I dont hate it, it motivates me to do different things with both sections actually.

Another reality check is that my old studio room became a kid’s room so I had to organize differently.

So here I have a remote work desk and behind I have this quick looping / sampling mangling section.

So whenever I have a break from work, I just turn around and dive in. Clears up my mind quite a bit and keeps me sane in these work from home times…

19 Likes

Nice. Did you make that digistand?

I wish,

I got it from the good people at Fonik.

Going full-on mad scientist today. CV going everywhere. Might even add the op-z for more cv madness.

EDIT: I also just remembered cv tools in Ableton coming out of this MOTU! I don’t know if I have the right cables though. Anyone remember exactly what kind of cable I need?

13 Likes

Like this : :smiley:

22 Likes

That is a fantastic photo.

2 Likes

I wish it was mine. Or not. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I spy some unpeeled protective films :smirk:

Dope setup though. How does the Zoia fit in?

2 Likes

Richard Devine surely…

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, I thought you’d been on a spending spree!

1 Like

Maybe one day (if I sell all my devices).

For the MOTU, you need some TRS breakout cables like these:

Then just use 1/4" to 1/8" TS cables after that.

1 Like

This looks like a super cool system. I love when I see a bunch of modules I don’t recognize.

Today Zoia is bringing my guitar signal into the OT but I have been branching out with it a little more. Made a really basic synth patch and trying to figure out how I can use the cv, etc. At the moment I’m just using cab sim and a little reverb on Jaguar and sampling into the OT.

1 Like

I think I may actually have some of those around here somewhere. Thanks!

1 Like

I love the set up but the cables