Your Setups (Part 1)

20 Likes

Only 1 suggestion…you should join the club…
download

10 Likes

HA…I’m pathetic with the roller ball.
I had a buddy who was unstoppable at Quake III with one of those. Blew my mind.

2 Likes

The only thing I use one for is playing Marble Madness :smiley:

I do love the Quake III though (with a mouse).

I was untouchable at Q3

Q3DM17 was my fave :slight_smile: Instagib.

1 Like

humiliation

2 Likes

21 Likes

The Miami is just the perfect sized drum machine

2 Likes

My carpentry skills are crap, but this one turned out OK. Wanted to have a big combined „groovebox“ to move from the studio to the living room and around the house without having to disconnect and reconnect everything each time.
Midi, audio, usb stays always connected, there’s just ONE power cord and I’ve integrated 2 usb hubs: one to quickly connect to the Mac in the studio for Overbridge and one for the iPad in bed- or living room (with power supply) for class compliant audio.

54 Likes

Carpet? Looks like tile to me :wink:

Nice work on the case!

oops :wink:

almost perfect!

(just exchange one of the devices to color match :upside_down_face:)

good work! are you giving away your blueprints for them?

1 Like

the blue lite is pretty sweet :+1:t6:

1 Like

9 Likes

For sure… and I don’t think I could downgrade, only upgrade, meaning he needs the A4 mk2 in black.
I have 2 greys…and would like 2 blacks I think :thinking:.

I’ve been back and forth about my preference, but having seen both enough, I very much fall in the “pro-contrast” camp. Ie, the MKI’s still look lovely with their buttons and knobs being a lighter color, which gives the unit dimension. Black buttons on grey = pop and fun. All black is boring. :slight_smile:

I’ve gone all black. But now I want the grey ones.

2 Likes

:bulb:. :wave::sunglasses:

How are the Frontiers? They got great specs and look really classy.

Finally I have the setup I wanted, ideal for jamming and lots of sound design. As you can see I like my drum machines (RD-9) only thing on pre order. Don’t need anymore gear and don’t need to sell as this is what gels with me. The main aim is for the MPCX to trigger everything else and also do the sampling duties so I can just take the MPCX out on the road with me.

Added my real pics of the FX/Power rack more to come soon

4 Likes