Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Love that setup! Recon’ that’s the only dark trinity that has a police SiD!! :+1:
Very nice!!

My single serving studio…

Ok bro so what planet are you from and take me with you! :alien:

“Fast and Furious”

edit: my friend put the under mount lights in his euro rack performance case. powered off the same PSU. looks nice on stage and has added benefit of allowing him see wtf he’s doing!

A Beauty ! Nice gear …

going for that silvery feeling over here.

Want to see the result !! :slight_smile:

I have same goal at this time, make a small setup inside a flightcase, everything plugged and ready to go. It is so easy for live, but also to play everywhere :slight_smile:

Not heavy stuff but I will add some stuffs for feeding the OT midi sequencer soon, I hope.

New version, fits perfectly in the case

1 Like

Nice case!
I ve made mine with my bro:

Rewired my setup…

Yamaha CBX-K1
Roland JV-1010
Behringer Virtualizer Pro (dormant for now, got plans for it though)
Korg KP3+
Monomachine
Electribe ES-1
Behringer RV600

Just got the JV-1010 yesterday. I only wanted a basic General MIDI rompler to use slap bass and orch hits in my tunes, but after finding one in a secondhand store and watching videos of it all night I couldn’t resist. Seems like it’ll be such a beast when used with the Monomachine. Certainly makes my analog gear seem like a bunch of shitty toys.

small room small setup :slight_smile:

This is my studio/sty on a good day. ND2, qunexus and various pedals out of shot.

1 Like

Rewired everything last week.
so now half of the case goes thru md and the rest thru minibrutes internal structure and then everything is crushed by mnm.
super fun and strange!

my simple little setup for making some quick late night jamz. once i fill up that 4gb card int he tascam recorder, i’ll upload the results. i’ve got about 1.5gb to go…heh.

Nice, I imagine the 606 benefits greatly from a few little p-locked A4 FX sends here and there.

Of course!

Like the title of this forum LOL

Trying to rock this as my live setup.

definitive version :slight_smile: