Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yes, it looks very asthetic! +1 @ the self-reward :wink:

Thanks, I’ll take a look - though the dark grey of the Octatrack adds something interesting to the palette as well. But your idea sounds interesting, nonetheless.

Yes, it looks very asthetic! +1 @ the self-reward :wink: [/quote]
Much obliged, people. Much obliged :slight_smile:

Whoa, someone with an Aleph! How do you like it / use it? Would love to hear in action.

And Andreas: props to you for finding success with a downsized setup.

Something I’ve wanted from the first moment I saw it finally arrived today… the Kilpatrick Audio Phenol. Goes nicely with my three Moog Mother-32s and the Octatrack!

Whoa, someone with an Aleph! How do you like it / use it? Would love to hear in action.

And Andreas: props to you for finding success with a downsized setup. [/quote]
Thanks. Ironically, this micro rig of mine got me a paying job as a musician (a small one, but all the same, someone pays me to make music). Wasn’t quite expecting that, but sometimes, opportunity just presents itself.

Hollllly Shiiiiiit man

I know its a minor thing, but those mother 32’s are fingerprint magnets! They literally show every spot they have been touched. Wish they would have used the finish like the minotaur or slim phatty.

I’ll take finger prints over strip club neon green Aira borders any day.

For sure! I just always notice it looks like someone just got done eating pizza and played with their mother 32. Including my own.

I must confess that the looks are the main thing stopping me from buying a TR8.

I must confess that the looks are the main thing stopping me from buying a TR8.[/quote]
I’m at 50% - it’s ugly, 50% - 16 patterns is not enough memory.

my dark trinity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy:

What do you use Launchcontrol for?

To control the OT like a mixer.

1 Like

In last 18 months I have bought and sold Analog 4, Octatrack, Minitaur and Push 2!
Liking my rig now, running audio through Lives effects and building layers.

1 Like

Digging the sound treatment on top of those monitors!
Seriously though, nice minimal setup.

Just curious, since you’re routing through Live, why did you get rid of the Push 2? I can’t imagine how I ever used Live without it, and I’m itching to get an AK and AR now for the Overbridge integration.

Just curious, since you’re routing through Live, why did you get rid of the Push 2? I can’t imagine how I ever used Live without it, and I’m itching to get an AK and AR now for the Overbridge integration. [/quote]
Decided to get rid of push 2 because it is too much money tied up in a controller. Might get a novation launchpad in future. I found working with the mouse is not as bad as it sounds, you can get straight to the guts of Live without working through the controller.