Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Because we keep it at my workplace and it’s really cheap to me, just standard cls…

1 Like

You do carpentry for a living? It looks great! (Incl the lego hot glue😂)

1 Like

No mate, I’m no carpenter… I do sell tools and fixings for a living so have half an idea :wink:

1 Like

Damn!! Cool idea!!

1 Like

Amazing! Well done :+1:

1 Like

Looks awesome, no worries with the door opening?

1 Like

No mate, serious magnetic catches on there. Also designed it so the the weight of the equipment is just over the tipping point of the hinge. Won’t open by accident :+1:t2:

1 Like

Maybe he means the door on the wall :grinning:? but looks like a closet to me…

1 Like

Ah, yes the door can’t be opened with the drawers down but they flip up in seconds. Only the shoe and coat cupboard anyway.

2 Likes

Having one of those days

Well, there is a ton of doors that could be in question. I should have been more clear. I assumed closet though and not a means of egress. Amazing work and design, jam on!

1 Like

Please say more about your rack construction. I was planning to rig up something similar. (but maybe much taller.)

This is so awesome! I imagine a studio where you could tilt everything up to a flat surface - awesome build! Also dust proof!

1 Like

I just hope those Lego bricks don’t fail… could be a mess in there !!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Seriously though very creative :+1:

1 Like

Recently I moved into a little house in the middle of nowhere. Here is my kitchen/studio.

35 Likes

What’s that tube mixer thing?

1 Like

It´s a custom built tube mixer (thing) by Verde Audio with tube modulators for tracks 5&6. It also has a master compressor and EQ. I had it made initially for Ciat-Lonbarde stuff but lately it has been there for re-amping and all kinds of processing since it has cv ins for the tube modulators, fx sends with panning for the returns and because it just makes everything sound so much better.

5 Likes

Sounds amazing and fun!

1 Like

I’ll leave mine again here, not that anything has changed, but that’s the point:)

31 Likes

I like that there’s no computer.

why are the OT and MnM separate? were they bad and now they’re in time out?

3 Likes