Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Love the “Overlook Hotel” rug!

Makes me want a big-wheel.

3 Likes

The thing I’m most jealous of is your curtain. Looks like it’s great for keeping out sunlight. As a night owl, I hate having flimsy curtains. Give me darkness!

Made a rack today, it feels so much better I can’t believe it

16 Likes

My synth-pedalboard has evolved.

14 Likes

l always wonder how practical it is to have Elektron synth in a rack. Especially for Octatrack. Are you confortable to program it?

What sounds do you create with the sewing machine?

Never used one until now, but I honestly can’t see going back, makes too much sense when using and feels way more solid.

congratulations! this is the absolute dream

fantastic colors and creative space, it just invites you to express yourself, and very cute doggo :slight_smile:

Here’s my project through lockdown…

Have a Prophet 12 too that has a stand but is not in shot.

Got creative with Lego too!!
image|281x500

58 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you, all made by my own hands!

5 Likes

That’s amazing! How is everything fixed to the shelves? Velcro?

3 Likes

This is so badass. I love the cable management. The mixer is right there in your face, so you have access to everything at a glance. Really nicely done. What sort of cabinet system is this? I might have to lobby for something like this in my house.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes it really turned out quite nice:)

Held down with Lego bricks, put some hot glue on the underside once I’d superglued them together and moulded them to the different hardware, I then permanently fixed them down to the shelves with CT1. Nothing budges. My Wife didn’t want it all on show and we have a small house so that’s my compromise :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Made it from raw timber, I’ll post some in progress pictures…

Uploading: 73D5AB6A-331A-4533-B77D-7C55B06EB2B8.jpeg…

28 Likes

Oh holy crow - completely custom. You are a wizard; that’s amazing!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity. Why did you go with impregnated wood ?

1 Like