Your setups [ 10k Archive]

It’s the Output Platform desk.

2 Likes

eh, i just needed some that sounded good and was cheap.

i was originally doing an aggregated device to use another audio interface as my main outs/monitor. now the dac1 is between the qupac and my stereo compressor; no more aggregated devices and sounds uber good now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New editions: OB-6 and Phillips Hue Bluetooth lights (game changer). Hunkered down for the revolution :metal:t3:

Sold: ms-20 mini

Close to selling: Nord lead 2

Can’t pull the trigger but not using: AR MK I, OP-1

Almost bought to fix the above: behringer patchbay, sold out everywhere :confused:

34 Likes

Nice setup, Damn wish I had that much space for mine

1 Like

Nice setup, dig the lighting.
Also, I know someone looking for an AR if you end up wanting to pass it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my sole setup for the rest of April.

Volca Drum goes out mono through Harlow transformer compressor pedal. Then into AK Fx track for p-locked pan and fx sends. AK mixes the Volca internally then goes out to MicroLimiter.
10 channels to work with.
1 Volca Drum pattern matched to 4 AK patterns (1kit)

Gonna try to make 16 tunes on the combo. Then dump the AK sysex onto the A4 for live purposes.

28 Likes

How are you liking the Volca Drum? i have been back and forth on the fence about it for months.

I dig it. Wish it had more pattern memory.
I only use 3 sounds and then make a variation of them to fill out the 6 sounds, so that I can push 1 pattern further.

The layers help too.

Definitely sounds better through a compressor. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking of just sequencing it externally and basically using it as a module.

2 Likes

Yea I considered sequencing it with the CV and FX track, but I do a lot of p-locks on the FX track already. And the idea of limiting myself to the onboard sequencer for a suite of tunes is an appealing limitation.

The kicks hit REAL hard through the Harlow. I was going to add the Platform compressor after the Harlow but it really doesn’t need it.

2 Likes

I had the PC12 - such a great unit.
But ended up selling to get a Digitone.

Thinking I might try the MX12 though:)

1 Like

Same here with a Volca Kick :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Very cool! Do you have the A4 mk2 or mk1?

MK1 here

I really like the table. Selfmade?

Using this time to learn some drumming skils. Generaly I play keys and mess around with OT + modular and drumming translates really great in to other domains of music.

23 Likes

I love this space…

2 Likes

Hue lights are great. I’ve spent way too much on them though (almost every room in my house :confused:)

Twin Techs :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

Bank holiday retread. Just shy of 1m sq. 4x modular channels into the 4 stomp boxes, everything else except the Virus through the OT. Small mixer off screen.

29 Likes