Your setups [ 10k Archive]

holy shit !! i love it! thnx !

1 Like

I rearranged my studio again to become more neck friendly.

19 Likes

The Waldorf corner with the Quantum & STVC.

11 Likes

House and garden looking amazing! Where is that?

London believe it or not!

1 Like

I’ve had the TR-8S since it came out and I’m a big fan of it. The MC-707 is obviously a recent purchase and I have yet to develop muscle memory for it. I spent some time with it this weekend and it’s actually a pretty deep machine, much deeper than the TR-8S. I think you could do a lot of damage with any of these two alone.

1 Like

Quantum…:aw:

It’s awesome, yes?

Absolutely, Quantum is the sound designers dream synth.

1 Like

14 Likes

Genelec 8010’s ?

Satisfied with it?

I am thinking of getting those soonish (and get rid of my bulky KRK’s).

Cheers

Satiafied? Yes.

Ah ok, all good. Those are the 6010’s.

I love my little 6010’s. Have the 5040 sub too but it’s not currently being used.

1 Like

Gone all Nordic, I can see :ecstatic:

Wow, I had no idea you could remove the keyboard on the MicroFreak. This absolutely moves this to the top of my wish list.

2 Likes

I live in Finland. So it’s an obvious solution. :smiley:

1 Like

Just got myself a Thomann/Thon custom case and some high density foam to put in some layers and cut out the spaces to put my AR, A4, OT, and AH.

35 Likes

I just swapped out my trusty Adam A7’s for some 8010’s a few weeks back just for a changeup. Gotta say they are impressive for the size. A little sub helps below 80hz or so.

Been experimenting with streamlining my studio lately, needing to set up a small office desk in there as well as getting some focus back into the music setup with a maximum of 16 mixer channels. Not quite there yet but this is where its at:

Compared to where it was:

22 Likes

What small sub would you recommend?

Sweet setup!
What dimensions is the case?