Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Mine is very similar. T7Vs, Rytm, QuNexus, small Mackie and a small single-panel 4U banana modular I’m building right now. (still planning to pick up Digitone Keys sometime soon though to go with it)

Top row: Elektron Analog Heat MKII, Elektron Digitakt, Meris Polymoon, Meris Ottobit Jr, Radial Key Largo

Second row: Roland JP-8080, Elektron Analog Rytm MKII

Bottom row: Elektron Digitakt Keys, Roland Octapad SPD-30 (not pictured)

Monitors: Adam Audio A5X + Adam Audio Sub8

Stand: On Stage WS8700 Professional Workstation

Pedalboard: The top two rows are sitting on a pedalboard from NYC Pedalboards

Under the top row: Kenton Thru-12, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2, Disaster Area MIDIBox

Power supply: Furman PL-PLUS DMC

29 Likes

I might trade out the JP-8080 for something else. Either the Korg Monologue XD module or a Moog Sirin. If I save up, maybe the Analog Rytm MKII.

Korg MS2000r?
Size wise🙂

I don’t know if I want to stay vintage or not. I envision this machine being my soundscape/pad machine. Bass is covered plenty by the DK, drums by the AR, effects by the DT. Maybe something like a Blofeld. A Virus TI2 would be ideal, then everything I have here could be run through my computer as well.

1 Like

This is my direction. Check my new jam in the ‘our music’ section

17 Likes

That s possibly the tightest studio space posted on here so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressive FX to sound source ratio! :happy:

2 Likes

i’m back.

21 Likes

my setup, looping heaven

pianet+fx:

22 Likes

:smile:

New Octatrack !
Not a lot of room so had to make it compact as possible on the desk and usable
Edit : changed it again to be more practical

20 Likes

No tracks made, Just exploring apps and synths before deciding if full tracks can be made on Ipad. Should be able to. Added a 61 and learning basic chords.

6 Likes

Love setup.

Digitone is the master. Guitarstuff also in sync via the boomerang looper to the right. Meris pedals to the left can be sent to the mackie bus/individual channels on the mixer.

Thread about this setup: Why I stopped free improv live shows

15 Likes

This week setup. Feels like christmas time (you know… the lights…)

11 Likes

How do you like the Zoom fx unit?

I have not had time to explore it fully. Though I have started building a set of FX that I use as sends in the MODEL1.
Pretty decent so far. For the price you can’t go wrong.
I would like, though, to find the “right” reverb for when DJ mixing. Used to like the Traktor reverb (as a send effect) but this was eating 1 I/O on my sound interface.
I am now looking at BOSS Reverb (RV-6).

2 Likes

How are liking this pair together? Seems like you could do a lot of damage with just these two.

wood box nr. 5 - small version of the OT-Woodbox. This time with Digitakt and Microfreak.
Main goal is always:
Everything pre-connected,
extremely portable
and just ONE power supply

-> to jam immediately without any hassle. iconnectaudio4+ provides midi AND power to the MFreak and allows jamming even without ipad in mixer/standalone-mode

14 Likes

Did you see this?

Even more portable if you don’t need the keyboard.

6 Likes