Your setups [ 10k Archive]

My current messy but very functional studio. I feel like it’s currently almost at optimum having shed/sold anything superfluous. Too much hardware for me just becomes like option paralysis, and coupled with logic/ableton and an iPad full of apps I can make pretty much any sound I desire. I just need a new audio interface and monitors. I use my headphones due to living in a pact tower block…

Edit- not seen, an alto 6 channel analog mixer which I may upgrade to nice 12 channel Midas, and a minibrute 2 (which will probably get sold to fund a couple of modules)

14 Likes

Nice cable management.

Was that sarcastic, regarding the absolute mess of power cables behind my OT/MnM, or sincere, regarding my eurorack cables? :laughing:

The cables in front of the brute, looks great. What stand you using for that?

1 Like

It’s a mic stand with a cable holder from MESS.

1 Like

It’s the newest addition, bought from an elektronaut as it happens! It’s pretty amazing, and I’m only scratching the surface really but I’ve successfully set up a nice sounding synth voice and a sample/grain player. It’s massively complex if you need it to be but also a bit of a Swiss army module, so very handy.

1 Like

in my rig mixer (Zoom L-12) is the most expensive piece of hardware.
i bought it new in the store, unlike my second hand synths — but anyway.

That is really great~ One of the nicks I have seen on here.

Redacted

15 Likes

My tiny desk setup at our new apartment. I desperately need an analog synth…

13 Likes

Which device is the master ? Deluge controls op z and digitakt ?

Digitakt is the master clock, everything else is sequencing itself. TBH I find it difficult to integrate the OP-Z in this setup, and I will probably sell it.

Why an ‘analog’ synth?

1 Like

Everything on this desk is digital, would be nice to balance things out a bit.

It doesn’t really matter. you have loads of colours there. in a mix the lack of analog won’t be missed.

4 Likes

AH or a Boum would warm things up nicely

3 Likes

Is the mixer not analog?

No, the DB4 is digital. Might get an AH eventually.

Had some friends in a sort of industrial post-punk band swing through Louisville on tour and I used the Digitone+El Cap to do little between set interludes on Friday. Just playing it like a keyboard and building textures in a compact footprint. No idea what I’ll do with the Digitone and it probably doesn’t/won’t integrate with any of my workflows but I’m having fun fiddling. Glad they finally added the offset and portamento so I could finally feel it was worth picking up.

7 Likes

At last put together a OT + Piano setup. DT works as effects unit for now.

32 Likes