Your setups [ 10k Archive]

that setup + drugs would be a great night

1 Like

What skiff is this at the bottom? It’s super thin :slight_smile:

Its 3 pieces of Frap Tools Plus skiff. Modular skiff every piece 42hp

http://frap.tools/portfolio/plus/

1 Like

Damn, that looks amazing. What are you gonna do if Verbos comes out with some sick new modules?

That skiff is beautiful

1 Like

I would make space for it :yum:

1 Like

little run down of the rig, main pieces tracked through the apollo in ableton live

mnm mk2+
minitaur (routed in to and sequenced by OT)
apollo 8 quad
elysia xpressor + xfilter 500
OT + agkw oktakontrol

MD (non-uw) is routed in to the rytm inputs (excellent combo easy to gain stage)
roli seaboard rise 49, I usually send my VST output from my apollo into the OT for sampling/processing.

a4 (master midi/cv clock)
burl b2 adc
2x84hp eurorack -> atlantis, verbos complex osc + multi envelope + multistage, tip top 808 909 bd, 909cp, pittsburg outs/mixer plugged into the A4 inputs for FX. grayscale synapse breaks out the 4xCV outputs from the A4.

stress free and tight combo for me the past few months <3

14 Likes

great looking space

1 Like

Sitting on the couch … living room monitor setup which is a good start to check recordings on a loud set.
Enjoying sounds from media box, PS, CD,…
And with a groove box on my lap (when the misses is away that is).

5 Likes

Ahh that’s why bassmaster :stuck_out_tongue: ^

1 Like

Sweet setup! What’s the routing for the Elysia gear? Is it on a send?

Sisters of Mercy! :+1:

2 Likes

current live/improvising rig
notes:

• the small board on the right is an Axoloti - used to process my guitar input into Aleph
  • the output of the Aleph (the white box) goes though the RNLA (top left) , the A/B pedal is to select between the DT or the Aleph feeding the sidechain input of the compressor.
  • the Space is on the aux send of a small mackie mixer (off screen)
16 Likes

The Axoloti is a gem. I am surprised I don’t see it in more rigs.

1 Like

What type of case is that, and how is Digitakt mounted to it?

Sweet, how are you using the Aleph? From what I gather it’s a real bottomless pit of possibilities.

just a standard flight case (from Thoman as i recall) . mounted with velcro :slight_smile:

i have a bunch of presets I built, mainly using it as a dual channel looper - but have some extra functions programmed to allow me to do more granular or cut-up sequencing stuff. I also have the DT able to send midi CC data to it for synced stuff.
It’s ‘kind of’ endless, but it has a bunch of limitations that I really like though.
here’s a vanilla video I made to demo my presets that I shared with other users -
(had to do it on my knees to show ow the pedals interact!! )
0.00 loop preset
2.43 pitch presets
3.43 grain preset
7.01 dual preset
12.27 reader preset
13.42 stoc preset

7 Likes

What’s at the other end of the D-sub cable ? Patch Bay ?

Using the Apollo mixer, I cue signals to one stereo bus and out the analog outputs of the Apollo. Stereo out of the apollo into the xfilter -> into xpressor -> in to burl b2 ADC which sends this signal over SPDIF to the Apollo. The digital return from the burl is what I monitor. Usually I’ll record this stereo sum of all the machines as well as the dry stems from the machines. PM me if you have more questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes