Your politicians ... isn´t it so much fun?

I always thought of this forum as my safe place to get away from politics. I see it’s infected this arena now. Such a shame.

1 Like

please close this thread. it´s the wrong place, sorry

2 Likes

my fault, sorry. not a shame, but topic should be more related to music !

Shall I do a cheesy eurotechno track sampling the ibizagate video?

I think I shall.

5 Likes

It’s all good. We all know governments of the world suck. And everybody’s politics are reaching new levels of low these days. It’s just nice to have a place to escape to with like mind people here. This is a special forum full of talented people with unique and great ideas. It’s just a great positive place to explore.

1 Like

I think we should be able to talk politics here as long as it’s civilized discussion. If you don’t like the political threads here, simply bypass it. My 2 cents, if politicians actually fixed issues, they would be out of a job. Therefore they don’t fix much.

2 Likes

I agree. Nothing wrong with talking about it but it never leads to anything good. Besides, we have all of the rest of the internet to discuss politics anyway.

2 Likes

If Elektron created a country, what would that country be called?

Elektronia?

Countrytakt?

Octaville?

Analog vilg?

4 Likes

Conditionally trigging the county to be above 119dbs.

1 Like

who triggered that one shot trig on this planet and who knows how to stop it ?

1 Like

Edit: surprise! I suck at making memes

6 Likes

I think people in power have political dispositions just as much as the common man does. Thats true for both sides.

I think its a mistake to put all the blame on power. Its distracts from the issue that all people are capable of having what others consider to be unacceptable beliefs.

In prosperous, stable times I think people are more inclined to live and let live. But in desperate times such as these humans themselves get desperate. That is expressed in different ways according to what a person thinks is right direction.

1 Like

didn´t want to say that before: i think it´s not just the politicians that act stupid. maybe they represent their voters quite well ! ?

1 Like

They wouldn’t be getting the support otherwise.

1 Like

Digitown

7 Likes

I’m digi-down with that

4 Likes

Take me down to Digitown.

7 Likes

my text ! just registered it. if you use it ever again i´ll sue you ! politics !

20 characters of ???

(Personal pov)
I’m depressed for a long long time about politics and world in general, Im not really surprised by anything. All was writén decades ago world of today is a mixture of 1984 and brave new world in the same time. Im at the point where i think those who have power are definitely cynics, and conscious of the big big trouble comingand just want to protect themselves as individuals. Last year i think governements of the world invest. 1651 milliars dollars, while in the se time all other budget disminishîng, in military, and research. In france is just voted an emergency to « aadapt » to climatic change. No fight against anymore. Just look at the samsung robot keeping the frontier of the two corea are. Government of the world invest massiivelly now in this ia weapon, drones, cctv tech which will be very soon able to servile or kill big large chunk of People, while preserving land and remaining ressources.
Its better to realise by yourself, for real, that there is no hope and no future, and see what to do of your life with this constat, because if people discover this one day collectively, those who will have the voice will replace your terror by exactly what they want in your head…

5 Likes