Your politicians ... isn´t it so much fun?

i really wonder that noone else mentions it:

here in germany/austria/europe seem to be goin on
interesting things in politics and how people receive that via media.

it´s really “interesting” to learn how “professionals” work !

nothing to do with music related stuff ? i´m not sure…

Sometimes better to avoid talking politics, too polarizing nowadays.

11 Likes

It‘s really crazy…curious how it will plot out.

OTru dat. Talking politics and religion is a no-need. Mostly belief and even more kokolores…

5 Likes

Also crazy what is going in in the Rest of the world.
France, Venezuela, Jemen etc…

Ha ha. I’m from UK. Politics is just a joke. Civililisation really does need to find a new way to govern itself!!!

5 Likes

Why not give it a go yourself if your so passionate? You may do a better job.

1 Like

I miss the days when I didn’t pay attention to politics and could just focus on writing songs about pretty girls that don’t like me.

No idea about OPs offering, tho

8 Likes

A lot of people fear change. Nativism and walls is a sadly predictable reaction.

3 Likes

Think how us Scots feel! That’s why so many of us want to escape and run things ourselves.

5 Likes

Made me think of this movie - one of my all time favorits -check it :eyes: https://youtu.be/AS4aiA17YsM

4 Likes

Hmm, probably best for me to stay out of this other than to say it is all too easy to make judgments about why people vote the way they do, but anyone who believes the mainstream media with their hugely biased and self interested propaganda needs to listen to other voices to get another viewpoint and make their own mind up, the more the better.

Politics is so divisive because people are easier to manipulate divided up, but in reality most of us just want to get along, and that they can’t allow.

20 Likes

this is why joe rogan’s model is taking over

2 Likes

'Nuff said.

I would like to believe that but it’s hard for me to these days. Its not like mainstream media is inventing their dispositions from out of thin air. Theres a huge market there.

Edit: I’m not even sure mainstream media is anymore. In the States Fox is the most popular cable network.

I live in Northern Ireland, a country that seems like everyone will never got on. Politics here is grim with two leading parties at polar opposites sharing power. It can never work

1 Like

Exactly, divide and conquer. Those in power sit back in comfort while everyone bickers avoiding tackling the real issues.

3 Likes

i´m not into politics at all normally,
but last week was quite depressing for people
in germany and austria. depressing is the wrong word,
you want to laugh but it´s so sad at the same time.

an austrian politician was caught on video saying wrong things,
in germany the biggest party isn´t able to react to a youtube boy´s video.
nothing special compared to the rest of the world.

but people start to ask questions ! that´s a good thing.
the biggest party in germany CDU had to take their videos off facebook
because of license violation. a law they made themselves !
that´s not only funny but also sad !
these people make laws about things they have no glue about !

3 Likes

If they didn’t keep us distracted with meaningless, divisive nonsense, more people would realize they’re doing nothing to fix actual problems while they line their pockets with our money.

2 Likes

Good idea. I will.