Your plans for 2021!

• probably going to make baby nr 2 in 2021
  • want to finish studying (after work study) and earn more
  • find more time for music
  • become international baseball umpire
  • sleep more
  • sleep more again
4 Likes

Reimagine my live set, still working on that. I was leaning toward OT + Eurorack, but after stemming out some of my M:S tunes to my OT, now I am leaning toward a pair of OTs + Typhon. Might even move up to the MKII if I can’t find a good deal on a 2nd MKI.

Get hired. Been unemployed since March when I got laid off from my design research job after 18 months of work, but I went back to school and finished a UX/UI Design program, so at least I made the most of it.

Further develop my UX/UI portfolio. Working on a few theoretical product designs now, need to get them finished in early Jan.

Get my old Beatport label back up on Bandcamp. Have about 28 releases from 2010-2013 that aren’t available anywhere, and I think now is the time to acquaint many folks to that material for the first time. Would be a good springboard to releasing my own stuff more regularly after the back catalog is made available again. (Jan3rd Edit: already started!)

Continue my health goals. I’ve managed to get healthier this year, in lots of ways. It’s all about good habits, and so I plan to keep those up.

18 Likes

seems like 2021, at least its 1st half, is not going to be much different to 2020.

so, will continue rehearsals and learning my tools.

maybe finally i’ll give myself money for camera and start youtube channel.

5 Likes

During January I will get a vaccine, I’m on a list - this will become my passport for traveling.
Resuming my social connections, 2020 was bad
Music of course
Finishing my special postgraduate education - starting the next one
Sports- i feel not fit enough
and it’s time for a girlfriend

6 Likes

continue how these last months has been…

continue as self employed gardener and study ecological garden- and landscaping design.

Fine tuning most of my song for my live set and record a lot to finalise and release at least a few songs.

Make more music I like to replace some songs from my live that I feel less happy about…

Finding a balance in dividing my time and attention to wok, music, wive and home

5 Likes

Keep at it with sports - started only a year and a half ago and feels great. During Covid the discipline is starting to drop. So keep at it and enjoy.
Was in a burnout most of 2020. Continue recovering from that. Keep learning from that. Explore other jobs/fields to feel valued and valuable. Enjoy courage to just try more things out without doubt!
Online/physical live sets!
Less focus on new gear, continue deep dive into my current gear (haha, not alone in this one)
Enjoy more creative side projects - started these this year, and really enjoy them, also the one I do together with someone else.

PS consume less in general. Quit my (oh so handy) subscription to Amazon Prime for free shipping.

7 Likes

@Kegeratorz
@unbesbai
@AdamJay

Thank you. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Gonna take this one as it comes and enjoy the ride

4 Likes
  • sell the rest of the gear I wanna sell
    [get down to two elektron boxes]
  • get a fucking job!
11 Likes
  • Get my health fixed.
  • Reduce stress.
  • Try to work less.
  • Try to make music without pressure.
13 Likes

Which ones are you keeping? You have/had quite the collection from what I remember!

Change!

Rid myself of negative needy people and vibes. It’s not going to be easy but most things worth achieving aren’t.

8 Likes

the important stuff:
to stay healthy, to call my nieces and nephews more frequently, find a better job,
the other stuff:
learn python and sell two elektron boxes and pedals I don’t use

3 Likes

support…very important to get rid of emotional vamps…they will bad mouth you but worth the effort for your mental and emotional state. Good luck and it can be done.

3 Likes

My condolence mate. I feel your pain. My father passed 2 moth ago back home and didnt get a chance to say good bye.

May you find your strength and your wishes come true.

8 Likes

Be in the present moment as much and as deeply as possible.

10 Likes

My plan is to complain about whatever new gear Elektron releases, then proceed to pre-order it as soon as I see a Cenk demo.

14 Likes

@ammanuel

Thank you.

Sorry you couldn’t be there for your dad.

I was lucky to be with my mum at the very end. Surprised because of the Hospitals covid restrictions, but eternally thankful they let us be there. Her death wasn’t Covid related though.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your losses. Strength to all of you dealing with this.

8 Likes

Welcome and Thank you mate. My fathers was not COVID related as well but he passed during the travel restriction that was strict back home.
I am glad you were able to comfort your mother. It’s important both to yours and your moms spirit.

2 Likes