Your plans for 2021!

Upload monthly to youtube.

8 Likes

In one year? Bold.

My plans.

*Finish my studies- start own business.
*No new synths unless I build them myself. (I did no gear for a year this year)
*Play more drums.
*Finish the album.
*keep doing pretty much what I did this year.

Edit-
Ride my bike! Go swimming!

13 Likes

I said I’m gonna lose 4 stone too.

I’m full of shit mate.

21 Likes
  1. Get modular setup in my case.
  2. Work on my performance chops.
  3. Perform as much as possible. Live in-person or stream. Just need to get on with it.
6 Likes

If you have 4 stone to loose, one would think

2 Likes
  1. Skip town
  2. Meet my contact in the desert :desert:
  3. Find the first piece of the Artefact
  4. Follow the signal North to unleash the Octatrack on those who killed my family

lol

Otherwise yeah nah, no plans

I have ideas about directions in life but still feel uncertain with Covid in the world and am unsure how 2021 will go

7 Likes

Yes for 2021 I planned to record more nudes indeed. Recordings without samples, pure naked OT sound synthesis…:pl:
Plenty of musical ideas, not enough time, but it’s now or never.
Happy Christmas!

5 Likes

For 2021…:thinking:
In France, nothing is sure about cultural things for the future. What to plan?
Terrorist Musical Attacks!
Bring the noise against fear! :loopy:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

Working out and music is the best way to heal the soul. Wish you good vibes my friend!!

8 Likes

Make more music! Buy more music! Buy less everything else! Maybe try to do some live streams.

3 Likes
  1. Learn some new tricks on my OT
  2. Use the eurorack stuff more or get rid of it!
  3. Release another record (got one out this year)
  4. Ride the bike at least 3,000 miles. Only got 1,000 in this year and have the wait gain to prove it :slight_smile:
4 Likes

I hope Nuits Sonores is back this year :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

In no particular order:

1. No new gear this year, committing to getting the most out of what I have i.e deep diving the mc707 & montage. Maybe release another EP?

2. Masters degree kicks off in January after 2020 study plans & grad job opportunities got shot down by Covid.

3. Get my health & fitness back on track after injury and letting myself go for the past 18 months. Need to stop drinking and lose about 15kg.

4. Keep learning Hebrew.

5. Any music needs to be started from scratch instead of rehashing old ideas. Completely wiped my hard drives (including backups) of about 20 years worth of unfinished tracks and ideas this year - including an almost finished EP.

5 Likes

sorry for your loss and hope you get strond to find joy and happyness to move forward

4 Likes

1: Practice the lute until I don’t suck
2: Make an album of modular Moog compositions
3: Make an album of whimsical acoustic tunes
4: Fix a bunch of my broken or ailing gear
5: Do some animation
6: Paint some watercolours of hobbits n’ stuff
7: And most of all… Get the hell out of this room and spend time with my wife and son

12 Likes

I am sorry to hear this. It strikes close to home as my mom has been quite ill.

2 Likes

have no plans but would love to make more money, more music, smile and laugh a lot and go very deep with (into the) ladies, just like… a lot!

« No more gear in 2021 »

What if Elektron has something new to offer?

2 Likes

Actually finalize enough of the tracks I’ve started to complete a couple of LPs. I have a bad habit of switching from one track to another without finishing them. I also hope to start a Bandcamp page and keep with it. Here’s to health, wealth, and happiness for us all. Brighter days are ahead. Cheers!

3 Likes

Finally release this album of songs I’ve been sitting on.

Finish building and coding my teensy synth.

Move to Texas with my girlfriend.

Focus on enjoying the present

4 Likes